True Piment D'Espelette seeds available

MarcV

Extreme Member
-- NO MORE NEW REQUESTS ACCEPTED --

I recently bought a rista of Piment D'Espelette chillis in France with the purpose of collection the seeds (and also because I like the taste of the chillis of course). In my experience true piment d'espelette is not the same as the espelette from the seeds that can be bought from seed sellers on the internet, and I wanted the real thing! :)

The rista contained about 20 chillis, each filled with plenty of seeds. So I now have several hundred seeds available, much more than I could ever plant. Because throwing the remaining seeds away seems like a waste to me I prefer to give the seeds away instead (no sale). If anyone is interested send me a note.

PA031867.JPG

PA031868.JPG

Marc,

A most famous pepper that I have never heard of.  And with AOC designation.  The pepper sounds very interesting and I would like a few seeds.  PM sent.  merci beaucoup!

Jim

Looks like I'm getting many more requests than I expected!
While I still have enough seeds available to fulfull all requests, I might start asking a small contribution for shipping, otherwise this is going to cost me a lot of money...
Just as a note, the seeds themselves are essentially free and only available to hobby growers as Piment D'Espelette is a protected product that can only be sold by growers of the Espelette region in France.

No more new requests accepted... sorry.

Marc, 
I just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU!  The seeds arrived packed beautifully and in wonderful condition. This was so very generous of you and hope to grow these out and pay it forward.
Thank you so much.
Sue

Great!
Personally I'm mainly interested in capsicum annuum heirloom varieties. But I already have enough varieties to grow for next season! :)

Great to hear they arrived!
You can still watch the video of course. It's not just boring studio shots! :)

Back