• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Chocolate Brain Strain From Fordsfieryfoodsandplants.com

http://youtu.be/13pi8x9uGW4

Brain strain chooclate is not rleased yet. John is growing it out with Judy from pepperlover.com and will release it next year, There are 2 different chocolate brain strains, one from Judy here in the states and a second I have exclusive rights to from Brazil.

Heat 10+++/10 :hell:  :hell:  :hell:
Flavor 3/10

www.fordsfieryfoodsandplants.com

Wow... That looked like it hurt a lot. The business card toothpick was a good invention!! I don't think I'll ever have the balls to do that after trying slivers of chocolate bhuts.
Hot tears do not sound good.

If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough.....
You are my hero!

Wow, for how hot that sob looked you handled it extremely well. Thanks for sharing the review for that one and I appreciate your take on not puking on camera. Just not something I wanna see. Shame youtube edited out the audio/song at the end of the vid. How was the endorphin rush on that bad boy?

Scorched said:
Wow, for how hot that sob looked you handled it extremely well. Thanks for sharing the review for that one and I appreciate your take on not puking on camera. Just not something I wanna see. Shame youtube edited out the audio/song at the end of the vid. How was the endorphin rush on that bad boy?
Thanks! The rush was one of the best iv'e had yet.

Grass Snake said:
Man that pepper had you struggling like the Seahawks yesterday. ;) Whatcha got growing in the back there James?
Thanks! Those are my winter plants. I have some yellow verities that I wanted for winter. I have Yellow Primo, Yellow Scorpions, Yellow 7 Pot. Something to go in my holiday meals this year.

Grass Snake said:
Nice! How productive are your plants under those lights? Trying to set something up similar for my plants that I need to bring in for the winter.
I use a 4' 4 bulb t-5 lights. They are hot enough and bright enough to finish your plants up. I have been growing these since the beginning of July and they, so three months from sprout to what you see behind me.

image.jpg

Here's a third version

Well, I hope people will keep them seperate, maybe include the breeder's name as part of the name? "Judy's Chocolate Brainstrain" maybe?

I currently have 5 Brazilian Chocolate Brainstrain plants growing in the indoor hydro lab. They are vigorous growers and are looking like they all will be great producers. I should have plenty of fresh pods through the winter.

Ignite said:
I currently have 5 Brazilian Chocolate Brainstrain plants growing in the indoor hydro lab. They are vigorous growers and are looking like they all will be great producers. I should have plenty of fresh pods through the winter.
And what are you going to do with or to all those pods, pray tell? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Enquiring Minds want to know.

Congratulations for your reviews! :)

Btw why only 3 out of 10 in flavor? Was it bitter? Acid?

I saw Bill Moore's review too (he tried the Judy's one) and he found this one to be very sweet... But we all know flavor is a subjective thing!

Thank you James!

Roberto

Back