Greetings from California (Bay Area)

:welcome: from Hawaii. The best way to heat up your barbecue sauce if you already have a favorite is to add some powder. Either grow your own to dry and powderize or buy some from one of the many who are selling here.

I personally like to add my Habanero/Bhut Jolokia blend in with some Sweet Baby Rays. If there's a better sauce out there I haven't found it yet.

Welcome Rocks (Even though you did recently take some of my money I am happy with the Stoker II that I got in trade).

-Alden

Hawaiianero said:
:welcome: from Hawaii. The best way to heat up your barbecue sauce if you already have a favorite is to add some powder. Either grow your own to dry and powderize or buy some from one of the many who are selling here.

I personally like to add my Habanero/Bhut Jolokia blend in with some Sweet Baby Rays. If there's a better sauce out there I haven't found it yet.
Thanks we have tried some powders I guess we have not tried the right ones yet. We compete in KCBS BBQ contests so it cant be hot like you guys around here like... balanced subtle heat. As far as sauce goes 2 of the big ones that have won there share of contest are Blues Hog, and Head Country. Prolly have to mail order both.
AldenMiller said:
Welcome Rocks (Even though you did recently take some of my money I am happy with the Stoker II that I got in trade).

-Alden
Thanks we have been using a Stoker to make yogurt for several years. With the way my latest ferment went or dint..... makes me want to control the enviro better...maybe use a Stoker... I am still learning and this forum is fantastic

Barbecue and spicy food? Nope, no one into that kind of stuff here. :liar:

If you PM me an address, I'll send you something I think you'll really dig.

Welcome to the tribe, man!

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back