• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Some Peppers We Enjoy

Not sure if this is the right place for this topic or not, If its in the wrong spot please forgive me, hoping my noob card can be played.

This season we (wife and I) have grown a few varieties of peppers in our tiny backyard, well, every season we grow a variety of peppers with a couple varieties that are grown every season.
At the end of a season I'll pull plants, remove foliage and work into our compost bucket or worm bin.
Last season and the season before we grew some Fatalii peppers, this season we used our composted soil and about halfway through the season up sprouts a volunteer pepper plant. We left it in place where it sprouted among our bush beans. It was kinda cool to wait and see which type it was. From early on we could tell it was a superhot but which one? Several weeks ago pods came along, oh boy, now we've narrowed it down to just a few differerent types. Last week we finalized our thoughts and it became evident which pepper plant it is.

I do all my posting from my phone, so i cant tell how well the pics come out on a PC, I hope they arent blurry or too large. If they are sorry.

Yeah, man as soon as I saw how the leaves were forming up as a juvenile I knew we were in for a treat, and just our luck its the Fatalii, as I mistakenly lost our seeds saved from this plant. We had good juju this growing season.

Back