• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Are these right?

edit; didnt read that properly.

they all look ok, the butch t is suspect though. if its one of the first pods it may still be working its stuff out. not a typical butch t though

No personal experience with Pepper Joe good or bad other than reading over the years but those pods all look ok except like said above the first pods could always be different look but usually in mine by about the fourth they are pretty uniform looking.

Keep in mind that here, or any Internet forum, the bad experiences are amplified.
I think if you have a thousand happy customers (in any business) then a few will take the extra time to post you a quick thank you note, but have a problem and almost every one will seek out every venue they can to get the word out. Kinda of unbalances it sometimes.
Pepper Joe may be a good guy but you can't tell any thing from the Internet... At least review wise. Too easy to manipulate on anything Important.

Mmmmm PepperJoes Morouga Scorpion.....

img_0007-1.jpg

It's not a case of "bad news travels faster than good news", more "there is rarely any good news, but if you dig under that 50ft pile of horseshit and bad news, there are reports of a few clueless growers who grow Morouga like above picture and are happy" :P

we'll see what they turn out to be. its been good practice for my first year of pepper growing. Going to order some seeds from pepperlover soon to grow for 2015. Gonna try and over winter some of this years. Thanks!

What ever they turn out to be they look hot at least and if you've never tried a super hot like me I bet you won't put the whole pepper that ripen's first in your mouth and chew!
miguelovic said:
Mmmmm PepperJoes Morouga Scorpion.....

img_0007-1.jpg

It's not a case of "bad news travels faster than good news", more "there is rarely any good news, but if you dig under that 50ft pile of horseshit and bad news, there are reports of a few clueless growers who grow Morouga like above picture and are happy" :P
Those pepper pods look awesome. I'd be happy with those cause I've never seen or tried peppers like that.
I am a clueless grower though.

1968dart said:
Those pepper pods look awesome. I'd be happy with those cause I've never seen or tried peppers like that.
I am a clueless grower though.

Thinking much the same. I've got a buttload of seeds now, and they seem like a nice middle ground. Not much heat, but enough to overwhelm a non-chilihead. A good first hot pepper, though I've been burned better by above average habanero.

Don't worry, there are many of us in the clueless grower category :P

Can't wair till they ripened up. I was never a chili lover till my bro got me growing peppers. Now I can't stop! I've never tried anything hotter than a habanero so we'll see how it goes.

Fatalii is ripening up. This is one of my better looking plants and it was almost taken out by birds when it was a seeding,they left my with a tiny piece of stem. It came back to be a good producer!

Back