1.5 Day Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Special Sale Pt 2 - Go Giants!

In celebration of Orange Label & Black Label both winning Scovie Awards, and also in honor of my beloved San Francisco Giants advancing to the World Series, all orders for 3-packs, 4-packs and 6-packs received until midnight tomorrow night (pacific time, 10/18/14) will receive 2 extra bottles, Orange Label Black Label, free of charge with no coupon code needed & no additional shipping cost! :woohoo: 

10561540_10152709722315340_1857632411286148255_n.jpg

This offer is good until midnight tomorrow, 10/18/14, pacific time. That gives y'all just over 34 hours - go!   :woohoo: 

And GO GIANTS!!

Oh yeah - you can do this at www.luckydoghotsauce.com
:D

A customer asked a great question about whether you have to purchase the bulk items....the answer is officially "no". 

This sale is not just limited to 3-packs, 4-packs & 6 packs - if you purchase 3 or more individual bottles, I'll also throw in the Black & Orange free of charge. Woohoo! :woohoo: 

AWESOME!  just got the order placed.  Scott, I think there's a shirt in the works somewhere, combine shipping if you would please, ie- hold the order until it's all ready to ship.  THANKS!

I just got re-stocked on Davez Sweet Spicy Girl, and I'm hoping the Chileheads group will be doing the fall special again.  Great time to get the pantry re-stocked with my favorite things!

( :lol: just laughing at the image in my head if I were to sing the Julie Andrews classic....)

Lucky Dog on omlettes and Defcon on Chicken,
Sauce Goddess Rocks it, and DavezFoodz is bitchin'
Jac's Tailgators and Gunther's Gourmet,
These are the things that will light up my day.....

Brain Strains, Morugas, allepos, fataliis
any one will spice up the mildest tamales,
Chili pot needing some 7 Pot heat
shake-a-shake, shake-a-shake peppers to eat.

When the food's bland, when the heat's not, when I'm feeling sad,
I simply grab something that's spicy close by....and then I will feel...REAL BAD!!!!

:lol:

OK~ sorry LDSH~....sorry for the hijack.  I was INSPIRED!

XL works.  I'll owe you some for that, though.  Thanks!

Remember folks, this great deal expires at midnight tonight PT! So if you've been thinking about trying Lucky Dog Hot Sauce there's absolutely no better time!
:woohoo:

Back