• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My little harvest

I know it's not a big harvest by many of the growers on here but it's my biggest one, I cut them all in half to dry and now all I can smell is them. :)  Yellow Bhut, Orange Bhut, Peach TS, Red moruga, Not Peach TS and the Not Yellow trinidad moruga.  I also went and harvested two Choco TS not in the pic.
Ty19YXg.jpg

Yellow MT x?? I harvested 4 more the largest was 18 gr. and it is Way Hot The little piece I had lit me up, I ate some of the peach TS to cool my mouth down lol Two of the taped crosses are starting to get color!!!!!  
ly0bgfe.jpg

kWEAocA.jpg

I am just glad I got some to ripen this year, I have a lot on the plants now, I just hope they will ripen before the frost,, some time in Nov I hope.    I have a two (Choco TS & a black Naga ) I can move into my little GH and want to dig a few others in hope to over winter them.  

dash 2 said:
     Beautiful peppers, man. By the way, paper plates covered in hot peppers make the best THP avatars!  ;)
Hmm I think you might be right.:)  

Oh Geee that is one hot cross, I wish I could eat more then a sliver but glad I can't at the same time. lol Anyone wants to do a Video review of one??  To me most of all the super taste the same so I can't really say what it taste like other then Hot. lol 

AaronB said:
Whoa! Those yellow bhuts look WAY better than the variety I grew out. Like night and day. Mine looked more like fataliis.
Yeah I was really pleased with how the Yellow bhuts look and they are HOT too, I have 6 more pods getting ripe and as soon as they are ripe I think I will dig her up and try to over winter her.       

I Looked where I got the seeds and the Yellow Bhuts was from Judy at Pepperlover.com,   http://pepperlover.com/pepper-seeds/pepper-species/capsicum-chinense/bhut-jolokia-yellow-detail

Back