Hi from Bologna

Hi ppl,
i've been here for a while lurking around and now I think im brave enough to talk english :)
Right now I'm growning 40 plants and this is my nice list: http://tinyurl.com/5sypsl
Im not a pepper guru like most of you ppl and this is my first year, so dont bear on me for newmbie questions pls :rolleyes:

Welcome from Ohio. This is my first year too and don't worry, these ppl are use to newbie questions and are a real friendly, patient and helpful bunch.

Welcome to THP -- We all started somewhere and experienced a lot thru trial and error and its nice to see you are not alone ..

hi mammoccio welcome and a big Hi from Sydney Australia..

a question if i may,, is there still time there in Italy to plant peppers this season or will they have to wait till next,, as some1 from there asked me (they not from THP)
thanks
neil.

theHippySeedCo said:
hi mammoccio welcome and a big Hi from Sydney Australia..
a question if i may,, is there still time there in Italy to plant peppers this season or will they have to wait till next,, as some1 from there asked me (they not from THP)
thanks
neil.

Sure u can! I think that it depends where in italy u start planting pepper, couze the weather its really different between the north and the south.
In the south most of times (sicily.puglia and so on) is difficult to have a winter temp under 15-18C so u can always plant pepper....
Here in bologna after september will be really impossible to plant nothing (0-6C).
Anyway if u friend want to start planting annum pepper IMHO i think its in time.
Sorry for bad english and i hope i was helpful

OT i saw u video on youtube u are crazy man! And this is a compliment!

thanks mammoccio both on the Info and the compliment..

ill let him know ,, your English is Great and yes you were realllly helpful

thanks again mate..

Back