make your own damn box o'pods part wutever

OK chiliheads make your own damn box is back. $17 per sfrb. Choose from the following:
Trinidad Douglah red
Black habanero
Olive bhutlah
Red CARDI scorpion
Butch t x Jonah red
Butch t x Jonah yellow
(SPECIAL OFFER!!!) BAD BRAINS f2
(SPECIAL OFFER!!!) DYSTOPIA F2
(SPECIAL OFFER!!!) Peach fatali x
Trinidad beans
Yellow Trinidad Congo
Red Trinidad Congo
7 pot Jonah
Trinidad scorpion moruga blend
MOA scotch bonnet
Syrian Aleppo
Urfa beiber
Black habanero
7 pot primo yellow
7 pot Douglah red
Congo x naga chocolate (brutal)
Trinidad morovars (painful painapple)
Yellow daisy cutter
Lucy
Fatali x red Savina red
Fatali x red Savina yellow
7 pot peanut
Cumari do para
Giant yellow jalapeño
Cgn21500
Moruga x 7 pot x Bhut carbon f2
Brazilian ghost

coachspencerxc said:
What are Bad Brains... other than what many would consider to be the best US hardcore punk band ever?
Besides the Rastafarian punk band, bad brains is an f2 yellow brain strain hybrid I'm working to stabilize. Very citrus with plenty of pain
dash 2 said:

^That chick is  :hot:
That's a rasta pod head Mon!

Received my box on Sat... this box was exploding at the seams... not sure how you managed to get so many pods in an SFRB!!! There were 56 pods total, and most of them were not very small.

Those bad brains are awesome! And those CGN21500 are some pretty tasty peppers.

SlRTiNo.jpg

cloudhand said:
Received my box on Sat... this box was exploding at the seams... not sure how you managed to get so many pods in an SFRB!!! There were 56 pods total, and most of them were not very small.

Those bad brains are awesome! And those CGN21500 are some pretty tasty peppers.

9lmavli.jpg
YEAH BUDDY!!!! Glad you dig em man!!!

What do the black habs taste like, and are they as hot as orange habs?  Im interested in a box of those mixed with the bad brains

Kenyanr1 said:
What do the black habs taste like, and are they as hot as orange habs?  Im interested in a box of those mixed with the bad brains
Before I answer your question I gotta let you know that I don't have either of those available, sorry man. Now,
Black habs taste very similar to chocolate varieties in general, earthy and slightly bitter in my opinion. Heat is much higher than orange hab. If you're interested in hab types I do have Caribbean reds, moa scotch bonnet, Trinidad Congo red and yellow. Also in the same heat range as hab types (roughly) I've got Trinidad beans, cumari do para, yellow daisy cutter, peach fatali hybrid, yellow primo, red Savina x fatali red and yellow

Received another great box of heat yesterday. Man, I forgot how fantastic those peach fatalii are!!! Also like the crunch of those red savina x fatalii cross... they make a great snack and have some heat behind them. Thanks for the great pods and the sample of powder!

Back