What is ur favorite sauce!?

I'm looking to buy some very good tasting hot sauce with a nice kick.....hotter the better but with an awesome taste too!!

So what is ur favorite hot sauce u think I should try?

Noob experience aside, Lucky dog's black label is my favorite. The flavor starts lightly with garlic, then you get some Trinidad scorpions (very mild flavor that blends perfectly), then some sweet flavor. The heat and flavor is perfect for absolutely everything I've tried it on.

Nightshade said:
It was a limited edition release so I dont if you will be able to get it but Texas creeks fluffy bunny was really good
Thats the pink one right?......I wanted to try that one too! I forgot about it till u just said something about it.....

KingChile said:
Thats the pink one right?......I wanted to try that one too! I forgot about it till u just said something about it.....
yup was great on pizza or chicken and steamed veggies. Garlicy pear type flavor really good

Black, Pink, and Perro are my favs in the LDHS lineup.  Perro wins out on flavor but doesn't pack the same heat that the others do.  Need to reorder some perro...

Back