• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Superhot beast

Hello,
I've been lurking for quite a while, and just joined The Hot Pepper.  I'm mostly a greenhouse grower of hot peppers, so the seasons don't impact me too much.  In the next few days I expect to receive my shipment of 2015 seeds from Semillas.  One of the varieties I ordered has me puzzled.  It's the Superhot Beast.  There are practically no mentions of it online, and yet it seems to have been available for a while.  Has anyone grown this pepper yet?  I enjoy the particularly hot peppers, and this sounded like a winner.  Thanks
Renais

I noticed that he is carrying the Beast and not any of the Reapers that he use to supply seeds of.
I thought I might get a pack or two of seeds from him later next season, as I was going to get some of his wild species, but I think I can get most of them with the local vendors here.

Shorerider said:

¿ooʇ ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ ɯoɹɟ noʎ

˙soƃƃnɹp uo ɯ,I ǝʞᴉl 'ʎddols sʞoo˥ ˙ʎlɹǝdoɹd pǝuƃᴉlɐ ʇou sᴉ ʇxǝʇ ǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ ǝsuǝs ǝʞɐɯ ʎllɐǝɹ ʇ,usǝop ʇxǝʇ uʍopǝpᴉsdn sᴉɥ┴ Ԁ: ɥʇlɐǝʍuoɯɯoƆ uɹǝɥʇɹou ɐ ɯoɹɟ ɯ,I ˙ǝsɐǝsᴉp ǝɥʇ ʇɥƃnɐɔ ʇsnɾ 'ɥɐN

Back