• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

7 Pot Gigantic SR Orange From My Garden

http://youtu.be/_0utztJdMJc
7 Pot Gigantic SR Orange-(Capsicum chinense)-Also called Gigantic 7 Pot. As with other Trinidad varieties the abbreviation SR stands for a lady named Sara who shares many varieties from Trinidad with the world. In this case with her friend Christopher Phillips from Michigan. Chris always finds a way to locate the newest varieties and get them out to everyone. I must mention that without people like Chris and Sara we may have never heard about all these wonderful strains from Trinidad! This Gigantic 7 Pot SR chile plant can produce pods so big that the actual pepper will fill up the palm of your hand. This orange version is lower in heat than the red but has more a of a fruity citrus tone. This chile plant variety grows under 3 feet in height. But produces lots of fruity superhot pods. They ripen from green to orange.
Information from www.superhotchiles.com

Grass Snake said:
Good review! Thanks for letting us know what nutrients your using. I keep hearing about flora nova so I think I give it a try.
You will like them. I have found that my pods are a little sweeter and maybe a little hotter as well.

14o40n8.jpg

Really love these chili's, I will grow them again next year for sure! 

Back