• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Rainbowberry's chillis are growing

Today is meant to be the hottest day of the year so far, so I thought I'd go and take some pictures.

01072008212-1.jpg
01072008214-1.jpg
01072008211-1.jpg
01072008210-1.jpg

Those plants look absolutely beuatiful...Great looking pods and those Orange Habs and jalapeƱo look really tasty.

Good pics :)

Way to go RB...your habs (all of them) are doing much better than mine (the ones I started the end of January/February)...I barely have any fruit started on mine...the only ones producing are the ones I started mid-dec to the first of Jan....

The tiny Habs AJ that are ripe are the ones I started at the end of December without lights, the others that are un-ripe and still growing were the ones started around February time.

bentalphanerd said:
So when's lunch :D

Now :D They are definitely Orange Habs. Quite hot for being so little but all my plants have been stressed out quite a few times (lack of watering in hot weather). I had them chopped up in a ham sandwich with chilli tomato relish and pickled Manzano chillis, also a beef sandwich with spicy onion and garlic relish, and in a cheese spread sandwich, along with lettuce, tomato and cucumber. Well it was dinner really as I'm out tonight and probably won't get round to doing dinner.

Damn!! Nice peppers, RB!!

rainbowberry said:
Now :D They are definitely Orange Habs. Quite hot for being so little but all my plants have been stressed out quite a few times (lack of watering in hot weather). I had them chopped up in a ham sandwich with chilli tomato relish and pickled Manzano chillis, also a beef sandwich with spicy onion and garlic relish, and in a cheese spread sandwich, along with lettuce, tomato and cucumber.

Damn!! Now you're really making me hungry.

Back