Hello from SoCal!

Just wanted to stop by and say hello from San Clemente, CA. I've been a lurker on THP for a few months now, but decided it was time to sign up since I just started my first grow. I've been a hot sauce fanatic for a few years now, starting off with the basics like Tabasco, Frank's Red Hot and Mexican sauces like Cholula & Tabasco, which dominate the tabletops of taquerias around here. Then I decided to order some extract sauces like Blair's Mega Death, which I immediately found difficulty in adding to my meals. It was not until then when I picked up on this site and began to appreciate more types of sauces. My latest purchase was quite a range of CaJohn's sauces, which I love oh so much. Jolokia(Formerly 10) has to be one of my favorites, natural heat matched with such a yummy flavor. That said, there still lies a special spot in my heart for good ol' Tabasco and Franks, which I spice up a little with a bit of CaJohn's Select Cayenne Puree. I also ordered some seeds from Hippy Seed Co(Thanks a bunch!) and hopefully I'll be blessed with some beautiful little pods like you guys :onfire:

Hello and welcome from Virginia.Ask these people and you`ll have great luck with your pods. Rich

Back