• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

BigRed Plays: Cat Mario!

dash 2 said:
     Watching this made me facepalm a dent into my forehead.
Good to know lol 
I'm done posting fun shit here. Apparently no one can respect something besides peppers 24/7. 

??? = NO SHIT!
WTF dude ? . . . . lay off the peppers already,reality will return

(hopefully)

Strange how a P E P P E R  Forum would do such a thing huh ?
Slam a pod or two in other orifices and youll get our full attention
BigRed12315 said:
Good to know lol 

I'm done posting fun shit here. Apparently no one can respect something besides peppers 24/7. 

TNKS said:
??? = NO SHIT!

(hopefully)
I'm just having some fun dude! I'm tired of eating peppers, that's why I'm trying other things. 
TNKS said:
??? = NO SHIT!

(hopefully)

Strange how a P E P P E R  Forum would do such a thing huh ?
Slam a pod or two in other orifices and youll get our full attention
Then why make a LOUNGE section? For stupid shit that has nothing to do with peppers. It'd be a different story if I posted this in Hot Pepper Talk. 

That aint it dude,realize that most on THP are 15-20+yrs your senior
You likely need a gig that plays to the almost old phucker crowd :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1mCWoPA5_w

These guys don't have a sense of humor Big Red. Forgive me for this but I gotta put the Original Cat Mario up and maybe some will understand a little better. Props for trying to entertain this tough crowd. WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejyYNrPXs3o

So everyone here that doesn't like your posts/videos isn't due to your post/video itself.

Lack of content , subject matter , etc.

This is a thread of videos of people playing video games? WTF???

Yep. We have peaked as a species and are regressing back to the caves.

Put some boots on and go contribute to, or produce something.

I have a pretty good sense of humor and I love video games. Worked at game company for a while even.

And I wouldn't watch a video of someone playing a video game.

I dunno man - you're kinda losing me here too.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
I have a pretty good sense of humor and I love video games. Worked at game company for a while even.

And I wouldn't watch a video of someone playing a video game.

I dunno man - you're kinda losing me here too.
People make a good living playing video games and having millions of people watch them 

The Hot Pepper said:
I taped myself watching Law & Order. I'll post it up later.
Ever hear of Let's Plays???? Get with the program bro. People are getting paid lots of $$$ for playing mindless video games. And you know how they get their $$?? Thousands upon thousands of viewers, Climb out of your rock and face what's popular in today's internet world. If you don't like it, don't be a smart ass then 

I clicked on the second one in this thread and the Aussie (fake or real accent) dude was mildly entertaining, he has his own schtick. He is acting. People aren't watching for the game they are watching for his over-the-top reactions and schtick.

Your video is 15 minutes of you playing a boring game, trying to take it seriously, and narrating in an unenthusiastic tone with no humor injected. 15 minutes!

If this is your thing now, you gotta step your game up and understand why kids are laughing at some of these. But really, if this is your thing, I'm a bit worried. Shoot higher! 

The Hot Pepper said:
I clicked on the second one in this thread and the Aussie (fake or real accent) dude was mildly entertaining, he has his own schtick. He is acting. People aren't watching for the game they are watching for his over-the-top reactions and schtick.

Your video is 15 minutes of you playing a boring game, trying to take it seriously, and narrating in an unenthusiastic tone with no humor injected. 15 minutes!

If this is your thing now, you gotta step your game up and understand why kids are laughing at some of these. But really, if this is your thing, I'm a bit worried. Shoot higher! 
Did you watch the vid? Apparently we aren't on the same page humor-wise. Everyone has a different sense of humor. Besides, I'm playing these little shit games for now because I have to upgrade my PC memory. When that is finished I'll be playing real video games with a story and tasks. I sure as hell wont be posting them here because of the bombardment of negative comments. 

This whole thread rates about a 9.5 on my WEIRD SHIT-O-METER.

BigRed12315 said:
People make a good living playing video games and having millions of people watch them 

Success! One dumbass gets millions of other dumbasses to watch him!

Well if that's a "good living", I want to be broke, sad, and fat.

Every hear that saying, "productive member of society"?

This ain't it.

Back