• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Chocolate Scorpion Shock - The Hippy Seed Company - Slosh's Sauces #57

http://youtu.be/ILdfXU08CYg
It is Friday once again ... and as always that means it is time for another sauce review at Slosh's Bar & Grill ... 

This time Slosh and Calais try out Chocolate Scorpion Shock sauce from The Hippy Seed Company - http://thehippyseedcompany.com/ ...

Truly one of the most unique tasting hot sauces that we have had the pleasure of trying ... the sauce itself smells like a curry ... a good curry ... one of the ones that you can't make at home unless you actually live in India ... it has a great level of heat ... and an amazing curry flavour ... I have been drowning my food in this since it was opened a week ago ... it is almost finished now ... absolutely amazing ... 

but then again one of the things we have noticed as we try all of their sauces is that everything they make is unique and is something I can't remember having tried before ... 

If you haven't tried this ... you are missing out ... a little too hot for some people but ... wow ... this stuff tastes amazing ...

Ingredients: Seedless grapes, Chocolate Trinidad Scorpions chillies, vinegar, apples, sugar, capsicum, onions, mustard seeds, curry powder, garlic, ginger and other spices.

Thanks for stopping by Slosh's Bar & Grill!

Another great review guys, really enjoy your vids. Laid back and funny at times with a good laugh but informational as well. Neil from Hippy was the very 1st reviewer I ever watched on youtube a few years ago and got me started with watching reviews as well as trying to find the pods that he reviewed to grow em for myself. A few times I ended up spending an entire afternoon just watching him eat these crazy super hot pods. So many great 1 liners lol, "back of ma throat is caning" as well as the sound effects were great. Thanks for sharing guys, looking forward to future vids

Thanks for sharing. The ingredient list sounds great. I've been looking for something tastey to make with my CTScorpions.

Back