for-sale 9 boxes of pods for sale*UPDATE: PAY WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANNA PAY*CLOSED

I've got 9 boxes up for grabs. Each box comes with .5 oz mixed super hot powder. $16 per box. Buy 2 boxes get one free! Payment via Paypal.
***UPDATED PRICE AT THE BOTTOM OF THREAD***
Box 1
Moruga scorpion

Box 2
Red Savina x fatali

Box 3
7 pot primo x butch t
Moruga scorpion x Bhut carbon x 7 pot
7 pot Jonah

Box 4
Criolla de cocina
Aleppo
Urfa beiber
Trinidad Congo
Trinidad morovars

Box 5
Butch t x Jonah

Box 6
Trinidad beans
Unknown peach fatali hybrid

Box 7
Not a primo
7 pot Jonah
Daisy cutter
7 pot peanut

Boxes 8 and 9

I believe that I got a couple of these peach fatali hybrids in a mix box I received not long ago. My wife agreed to try one and this was the pepper she picked because to her it looked the least threatening. Lets just say she got reminded not to judge a book by its cover. LoL I tried one and that sheet hurt me. I hope this is one your trying to stabilize Wes.

coachspencerxc said:
Peach fatalii & savina/fatalii crosses look especially great. I've got to pass but I can look at least.
Awe cmon coach! Splurge a little! (Btw Your seed bundle/ secret society verification package is on its way)
Grass Snake said:
I believe that I got a couple of these peach fatali hybrids in a mix box I received not long ago. My wife agreed to try one and this was the pepper she picked because to her it looked the least threatening. Lets just say she got reminded not to judge a book by its cover. LoL I tried one and that sheet hurt me. I hope this is one your trying to stabilize Wes.
Haaaaa! If that scenario played out at my house there'd be all kinds of hell to pay!
And, yes, it is indeed one of my projects. I'm about to start the f3 seeds in a few days
:)

3,5,7,8 are still remaining. Here's the new offer: the price is whatever you think is fair. just claim your box here, send me your address, and put whatever you feel is right into my paypal
shady51409@gmail.com

afr0n0me said:
ship to canada ? :p
I can try but you would have to pay the additional shipping cost. I'm not sure what exactly that would be but I also know it would be a risk that customs may intercept it. however, I have successfully shipped pods to Ireland and Italy

I've had peppers shipped here before without a problem, can you get me the additional price of the shipping ? 
I'm whiling to take the chance, if you are.

website said $20.55 to ship so if that works for you just add on whatever you think is fair for me throw it in my paypal shoot me your addy and it will all go down on Monday

Back