• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What Do You Guys Think?

What do u guys think about all these recent UFO videos and pictures and pictures of stuff on the moon and mars? Seems to be a SHIT ton of these coming out to the public now a days for some reason.

yea i think so too.....have any of u seen the ufos they captured on those space station videos?....One of them even went offline once they noticed them in the background.

KingChile said:
What do u guys think about all these recent UFO videos and pictures and pictures of stuff on the moon and mars? Seems to be a SHIT ton of these coming out to the public now a days for some reason.

I would say that most of it is military and the rest is BS

I've been around for some time, and have seen and heard about a lot of stuff even before the computer age, most of it comes from people that may be just a bit out of their minds, I believe that there is life on other planets, but if they were able to come here I think it would bad news for the human race. I say this because just look at all that we have done to other societies and cultures over the years. 
I think that now that we have people that are flying all kinds of drones and secrete military and experimental aircraft we are sure that someone will see it and think its a UFO and may even have it on their phone cams. If you see something chances are it's not what you think it is. At this point I would be more concerned that it might be something that some other country is using to spy on us other than that we really don't have to worry about it.

I know my Dad seen something he still doesn't know what it was back in the early 60's, and he worked on jets for the Air force, that he couldn't talk about.  

Just some hyperdimensional entities posing as UFOs, aliens, spectres, ghosts, sprites, goblins, faeries, etc.
It's easy posing as some weird 3D whatever if you're 4D+.
There is much to see here, move along.
Those lights are just the hyperdimensional equivalents of LEDs.

What megaladon video?......I seen the mermaid one that was on the discovery channel they had the documentary about when they were filming like 3000 ft below the surface or some shit.....i forget but that was crazy as hell!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXAdkIvFFF8

that was coo couldnt really see it but i think its possible for them not to be extinct i mean for it to die out with not really anything hunting it for food is wierd

Back