Greetings from Israel!

Hi Guys!

Im a chili head originally from the US finishing up military service in Israel. I have grown up on hot food and found that I loved losing taste buds. I love super hots especially sauces I have not had any experience growing, but will soon be receiving some seeds hopefully if they past customs. Wanted to know if anyone has sources for super hot peppers seeds in israel like 7 pot, trinidad peppers, carolina reapers etc. I called basically every company that sells seeds in Israel and none have anything close to that hot. So if anyone has a reliable source Id love to know it.

Israel Customs is one of the strictest in the world when it comes to plants and plant parts, basically its impossible to bring them over cheaply. Just the documents and tests required on both sides cost at least $600 so its not really worth it for 60 seeds. Also I was wondering if anyone had any experience growing peppers in Israel specifically in the central area near tel aviv and herziliyya? What are the best months to start growing the peppers and indoors or outdoors? 

:welcome: from Hawaii. We have lots of members from europe and mediterranean countries, hopefully one of them will be able to help you. Good luck :party: 

Hello and  :welcome:  to THP. Hope you find a source for the seeds you want. Eating hot chiles and spicy food is great but you just can't beat the satisfaction of growing those babies from a tiny seed into a big ole plant loaded with pods. They always taste better when you grow em yourself. I enjoy the growing just as much as the eating

Welcome from Romania!

There is a guy HolyP from Israel, search him, and check his growing list, I see he's having some superhots too.

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back