• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Salsa fixings

Got What I need for some salsa from the the early peppers and tomatoes add fish and you got fish tacos for the 4th of July oh yeah maybe a beer or two. Serranos,Jalapenos,chile de arbol and floral gem,. Planted the garlic last year harvested 2 weeks ago.
IMG_1670-1.jpg

IMG_1503-1.jpg

IMG_1500-1.jpg

castros005-1.jpg

Looks like you'll need more salsa to go with all those fish. What kind of fish is it? Looks like you we fishing deep for those fish by the way their eyes and stomach are bloated. Looks tasty, nice catch!

You are going to need more of everything.

Pepper Ridge Farm,

I clicked on your link to the photos awsome peppers, if not the best I have ever seen close to it. The fish are mostly rock fish we call them red snapper here in California "Reds" caught in about 180ft down in Baja California.

Peppermo thank you for you compliment. I am real happy with my success this year being the first year I started peppers from seed, I had always bought plants locally before. The variety of all the different types of peppers is just incredible, none of which I could have done without certain THP members. By the way I just love fish tacos!

Back