NEW NAGA SNAKEBITE SAUCE - Victims (sorry tasters) Required.

Hello everyone,

For those of you that enjoyed our Original Recipe (Naga Snakebite Extreme) and our even hotter 'Private Reserve' chilli sauces we bring you some good news, the ultimate Naga Morich based chilli sauce will soon be available.

99% of people who were brave enough to try our Private Reserve loved it but to our surprise some of the hard core chilli heads amongst you said the sauce was very hot, but not hot enough!!. At first we thought you were joking and that you couldn't possible want more heat than the Private Reserve - each bottle stuffed with ten whole fresh naga morich pods. Rising to the challenge, we have locked ourselves away in thechileman laboratory and we are very close to bringing you our new sauce - NAGA SNAKEBITE 'PURE VENOM' 6.4m SHU Edition

sb3.gif

While we search for the extra thick bottles required to stop Pure Venom melting its way through the glass, we are looking for 2 volunteers to 'test' our new sauce. If your interested or want to pre order one of our limited edition bottles just contact us on:thechileman@hotmail.co.uk

Imaguitargod - I hope you don't mind mate but Ive already selected you and a free bottle will be with you shortly :mouthonfire:

A little more about Naga Snakebite 'Pure Venom' 6.4m SHU Edition:

To take this sauce into the stratosphere, we have gone against our better judgement (and advise of our health & safety cover) to incorporated a 6.4m SHU Oleoresin - a very expensive and extremely potent naturally occuring capsaicin compound.

If you have never come across Oleoresin before, it is an oil/resin which can be extracted from the the placenta near the stem of hot peppers using solvents and evaporation. It is EXTREMELY POTENT and is so powerful that chemists who handle it must work in a filtered "tox room" in full body protection with a closed hood to prevent inhalation. No wonder its the active ingredient in non-lethal weaponary deployed by military and law enforcement!!

If you think that a Jalapeno pepper is around 5000 SHU and Habanero 150,000, you will get some idea of how hot this sauce using a 6,400,000 SHU oil is!!!!

We obviously don't want to kill or induce serious injury to anyone and we have done many many trials to ensure we use just the right amount so as not to detract from the fantastic and unique flavour of the sauces main ingredient - the legendary and fearsome Naga Morich Chilli Pepper.

However having said that, if you are still interested in trying 'Pure Venom' YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER:

' Due to the extreme nature of this sauce, you the prospective purchaser hereby release http://www.thechileman.org from all liability with respect to damage or claims of injury resulting from the misuse or over consumption of this product. You promise to keep this product out of reach of children (under 18) and all animals and declare to have no respiratory problems or prior knowledge of a heart condition'.

WOW, Mark. Impressive undertaking. How hot do you rate the sauce total? You definitely have my attention. Just glad to hear you're keeping busy and doing well. It's been a while.

Chris

stillmanz said:
send a bottle to the hippy seed co and he will you tube it for you.

Heh, ditto here. ;)

I did fill out the contact form about it, but I imagine you're getting swamped though eh?

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the emails and support. I have sent a emails back to the lucky 10 testers. If you havent recieved an email, Im sorry I couldnt send you a free bottle this time.

You are at the top of the list to test the next new sauce though.

i volunteer

darlochileman said:
Hello everyone,

For those of you that enjoyed our Original Recipe (Naga Snakebite Extreme) and our even hotter 'Private Reserve' chilli sauces we bring you some good news, the ultimate Naga Morich based chilli sauce will soon be available.

99% of people who were brave enough to try our Private Reserve loved it but to our surprise some of the hard core chilli heads amongst you said the sauce was very hot, but not hot enough!!. At first we thought you were joking and that you couldn't possible want more heat than the Private Reserve - each bottle stuffed with ten whole fresh naga morich pods. Rising to the challenge, we have locked ourselves away in thechileman laboratory and we are very close to bringing you our new sauce - NAGA SNAKEBITE 'PURE VENOM' 6.4m SHU Edition

sb3.gif

While we search for the extra thick bottles required to stop Pure Venom melting its way through the glass, we are looking for 2 volunteers to 'test' our new sauce. If your interested or want to pre order one of our limited edition bottles just contact us on:thechileman@hotmail.co.uk

Imaguitargod - I hope you don't mind mate but Ive already selected you and a free bottle will be with you shortly :mouthonfire:

A little more about Naga Snakebite 'Pure Venom' 6.4m SHU Edition:

To take this sauce into the stratosphere, we have gone against our better judgement (and advise of our health & safety cover) to incorporated a 6.4m SHU Oleoresin - a very expensive and extremely potent naturally occuring capsaicin compound.

If you have never come across Oleoresin before, it is an oil/resin which can be extracted from the the placenta near the stem of hot peppers using solvents and evaporation. It is EXTREMELY POTENT and is so powerful that chemists who handle it must work in a filtered "tox room" in full body protection with a closed hood to prevent inhalation. No wonder its the active ingredient in non-lethal weaponary deployed by military and law enforcement!!

If you think that a Jalapeno pepper is around 5000 SHU and Habanero 150,000, you will get some idea of how hot this sauce using a 6,400,000 SHU oil is!!!!

We obviously don't want to kill or induce serious injury to anyone and we have done many many trials to ensure we use just the right amount so as not to detract from the fantastic and unique flavour of the sauces main ingredient - the legendary and fearsome Naga Morich Chilli Pepper.

However having said that, if you are still interested in trying 'Pure Venom' YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER:

' Due to the extreme nature of this sauce, you the prospective purchaser hereby release http://www.thechileman.org from all liability with respect to damage or claims of injury resulting from the misuse or over consumption of this product. You promise to keep this product out of reach of children (under 18) and all animals and declare to have no respiratory problems or prior knowledge of a heart condition'.

i'd be happy to enjoy some!

I was littlerly kicking myself that I saw this post so late and was about to send an email off in hopes to get selected...than I read the post fully. Mark's such a great guy!

I can't wait to kill my taste buds on this!!!!

IGG - I guess its kinda like "EF Hunton" but "IGG" instead when it comes to hot sauces, ya know the (old)saying ? "when ... speaks, everyone listens" :lol:

Hey, if you want it reviewed on The Hot Pepper PM klyth.

Thanks for the Offer Mark and jumped when i saw,, but then i can't aggree to the disclaimer Part

i have Asthma and Recurring Bronchitis and won't lie about it just to get a sauce..

Im known to Overuse or Misuse :)

laws and legalities, Welcome to 2008

apparently cap spray can bring on asthmatic attacks I think it works in the same principle. extract does have that "take your breath away qualities"
lol
IGG will just have to eat a tbs on Youtube ....

Hi Hippy,

Don't worry I have already sent you a bottle - just don't sue me if anything goes wrong.

I been asked what is 'Pure Venom' like?
Well after some of you said the original 'Private Reserve' wasnt hot enough (which quite shocked me), Weve gone to town on this one!!

Amongst the many ingredients are the usual Naga Morich pods (but shed loads of them), Bih Jolokia powder, concentrated Naga paste and if that wasent enough a 6.4m SHU Extract. Its like the Private Reserve on steroids!!

PureVenom2_1.jpg

Label_1.jpg

Ive already tested it out on a few Vindaloo/Phall curry loving mates and they likened it to peeling off all the skin of your lips and then drinking a boiling hot cup of tea. Well that was after they stopped crying . Its an absolute belter.

As a fellow asthmatic, personally i think its almost inedible and for the serious hot sauce head/ collector only.

Unfortunately due to fumes from making it, the very high cost of some of the ingredients (particluarly the vile of 6.4m SHU extract) and a transportation disaster, there are only going to be a very small number of bottles available (less than 30) so it promises to be a collectors edition :-(

I might make something similar in the future if there is the demand.

on a brighter note...........

A New & Improved 'Private Reserve' also to released shortly
Ive also listened to you guys and have improved the original 'Private Reserve' recipie a sauce which mere mortals like myself can bearly handle. Its even hotter than the original and has been thinned out so thats it got a much smoother consistancy and is easier to pour whilst maintaining its unique taste. Im sure this one will also meet with your approval. Despite the higher ingredient costs Ive kept the price the same.

Im now taking pre-release orders for the new & improved 'Private Reserve' on the chileman site. This will be relesed shortly and a lucky few who responded to my appeal will be receiving a free bottle shortly.

Mark

Back