Trimmer machine

Hi, everyone. Hope that you all are good.

I am looking for a efficient trimmer machine at a low price to increase efficiency in my trimming process,..

nosetrimmer.jpg

few scissors with few buddies should solve your problem ;)

the more the janeier ... I mean, the more the merrier

Come on guys.. Why so hostile? There's nothing wrong with smoking pot.

I'm unfortunately not able to help you with a trimmer, but I might hook you up with something else.

Do you happen to know that there are certain Peppers that are not pungent but that are very high in CBD? Unfortunately these varieties are very high in THC as well and therefore not Really suited for eating (will get you stoned). The CBD and THC is in the seed skirts (foamy part) of varieties like the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion and Carolina Reaper (also used by rastafari Jamaicans). Just purchase some powder or flakes online and smoke it like regular weed. It's the latest hype here in Holland. It's also cheaper and legal.. It gives a great buzz.

Pfeffer said:
Come on guys.. Why so hostile? There's nothing wrong with smoking pot.
I tried and wanted to grow but got hassle from all ignorant "knowall's" and decided to grow hot peppers instead.... yeah, it's also illegal to grow around here

Do you happen to know that there are certain Peppers that are not pungent but that are very high in CBD? Unfortunately these varieties are very high in THC as well and therefore not Really suited for eating (will get you stoned). The CBD and THC is in the seed skirts (foamy part) of varieties like the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion and Carolina Reaper (also used by rastafari Jamaicans). Just purchase some powder or flakes online and smoke it like regular weed. It's the latest hype here in Holland. It's also cheaper and legal.. It gives a great buzz.
are you for real ? :)

Dead serious, feel free to try it if you don't believe me.

edit:  why do you think everyone is growing Carolina reapers and why the seeds are so expensive? (it's not because they taste so good.. )

this guys is the strangest spammer ever. postes the same questions on numerous irrelevant forums. investment forums, garden web, etc etc etc.

strange.

Have you already tried that carolina reaper powder? If so, How did you like the high you got from it? Pretty damn nice right :)

Back