• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all understand when we see a fully fledged troll.

They are a colorful lot that likes to insult many things.

When they insult my soon to be wife by the way of using a genital that belongs to someone else in my opinion they have crossed the line.

Can one imagine the repercussions of such an action face to face? 

User  "able eyes" needs to be removed from our happy family.

Please. 

Not sure I understand the context of the insult. But it sounds pretty bad. I've been trying not to jump on the bandwagon of dislike for this guy, which is changing. Consistently striking at senor members of any forum just seems senseless.

Garretts Bitch said:
We all understand when we see a fully fledged troll.

They are a colorful lot that likes to insult many things.

When they insult my soon to be wife by the way of using a genital that belongs to someone else in my opinion they have crossed the line.

Can one imagine the repercussions of such an action face to face? 

User  "able eyes" needs to be removed from our happy family.

Please. 

Doesn't surprise me one bit, and I agree.

He has been nothing but a disruption since he got here (which was his plan I'm sure).

lol

a) he was drunk as shit

b) he came in for advice asking how to get laid in a house full of 7 kids

c) he left for a while and came back

d) when he came back i asked "did you bang the chick with 7 kids yet"

d.5) makes sense to me to wonder since he was talking about it, then left and came back

e) handle was flown off of

f) most of the answers he got were wayyyyy worse than asking if he had done it yet

g) apparently the words i actually said were translated by his drunken head into "did you bang that worn out chick yet"

h) I'm not responsible for mistranslations or for what he what he thinking after he banged her

Oh I have plans now. Is that your conspiracy theory?

muskymojo said:
Doesn't surprise me one bit, and I agree.

He has been nothing but a disruption since he got here (which was his plan I'm sure).
Also D which is an exact quote is enough for him to want my address to come kill me.

Have fun on your bandwagon trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back