• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

LMAO

Ok I wanted to dehydrate my last Super hot peppers, and thought I would put it in the Kids Bedroom to help heat it.. Well the Kids didn't think it was a great Idea like I did. LMAO it stunk up there room so Bad TBH that they Bagged me to take it out of there room...:)

Justaguy said:
Lol but thank god they don't have asthma.
They don't but I do!!!  LMAO  
dash 2 said:
     In case anyone is interested, the phone number for Child Protective Services is 1-800-DAD'S A JERK.  :D
LMAO I think I am Hooked On C.C peppers now..    Is there a 12 step program to get off C.C. peppers???????? 

When I make hot sauce I have to put a sheet between the kitchen and the rest of the house. I also put a big ass fan in the window to blow it all out. When the wife went out to get the dog she said it was spicin up the neighborhood.

Well if the kids catch a cold or flu that might just work better than a vaporizer. Should clear out the sinuses better than Vick's lol. Before my dehydrator gave up the ghost on me in August (luckily have a large freezer) I had to do all dehydrating in the basement. To me it smells like wonderful perfume but to the others not so much. Hmm a chile perfume.....might be onto something there.

I dehydrate 80 feet away from the house in my large storage container, and I still get a whiff every time the wind blows.  I bet the little ones are already planning to get even. You might want to sleep with one eye open.  ;)

I sad before I can't taste very well, well I can't smell very well too. LOL  Scorched you might be on to something I agree what I can smell of the peppers drying I do like the smell. LOL

The odor and effects from a dehydrator full of super hots can get pretty intense. Experiments inside the house have proven futile. I now do all of my dehyrdrating outside in our detached garage, but there still are complaints when something is needed out of the garage during drying time.

Not being able to taste or smell much at all is a problem that I have also, I can pack my dehydrator with supers and sit about 10 feet from it and just barely notice it, but when people come over to visit,  it often runs them out of my apartment.  My little dog goes into the bedroom and won't come out till its been shut off for at least an hour and can't wait to take a long walk just to get some fresh air, so I have to remember that his nose is very sensitive and probably hurts him more than I can tell.  Next season when I'm drying my peppers I'll fix him up a nice spot in the bedroom with a fan blowing the air out so the fumes won't bother him. :P

I am lucky I can dry them in the Oven or just not in the kids bedroom LOL  I am how ever not allowed to make powder in the house any more. LOL

On a good side I get to eat all my Super hot Jerky... some I made today!!! 

XXppeww.jpg

Back