• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Red Label - Medium Fire-Roasted Pepper Sauce - Lucky Dog Hot Sauce - Slosh's Sauces #67

http://youtu.be/Gyg0P2EIhjQ

Once again ... I am sitting here on my overnight shift and I can't help but release this one a bit early ... and plus ... it's not very often you get me and my brother in the same country 8-)

Welcome to Slosh's Bar & Grill ... and we are proud to introduce my brother Nathan who is back from New York for the first time in a few years ... and I somehow managed to convince him to join me for a few sauce reviews ...

Today Slosh and Nathan get to try the Red Label - Medium Fire-Roasted Pepper Sauce from Lucky Dog Hot Sauce ... you can find this and all their other sauces here - 
http://lucky-dog-hot-sauce.myshopify.com/

This is a pretty awesome and versatile sauce ... no real heat to it ... and I wouldn't really call it a medium heat myself ... but an awesome flavour that goes so well with so many different foods ... as Nathan said it feels more like a salsa ... chunky ... great taste ... absolutely fantastic on nachos ... I had nachos that night ... amazing ... another great sauce Scott!

Thanks for stopping by Slosh's Bar & Grill!

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed the Red Label & can't wait to see the other videos - worked out perfectly with your brother being in NY and all! 
:cheers:

Ps - heat levels are not "chilehead" levels - more "average consumer" ratings. 
;)

Nothing wrong with that 8-)

I have 3 more filmed with Nathan that will be coming out over the next couple of weeks ... maybe I'll get him to do a superhot with me before he goes back ... ;-)

The Hot Pepper said:
A very versatile sauce with not as much garlic as the Orange.

THPA Overall Winner - Hot Sauce - 2013.
Probably my most versitile - that was my 1st commercial-ready recipe when I thought, "hey, maybe someone else would like this stuff". :)

Indian food like somosas with mint chutney & tamarind sauce, or on chicken tikka masala...Thai pork pad see ew, or on a gyro with tsitsiki sauce, falafel & hummus or pizza / lasagna - burgers & chicken sammiches, Chinese chow fun, in pho, with egg riols or spring rolls, etc.

Back