for-sale Texas Creek 2014 Holiday Sale- SOLD OUT

salsalady

Business Member
Texas Creek Products 2014 Holiday Sale!
IMG_3878.JPG

Here's a chance to get some of our award winning sauces, some Pure Evil and some products that aren't normally available. 
Chipotle BBQ Sauce
Jalapeno Seasoned Salt (salt, red jalapeno powder, garlic, onion, cumin)
Ghost Fire Hot Sauce
7 Pot Jonah chile puree (Made using AlabamaJack's classic recipe)
1.5mil Pure Evil
Sriracha-style Hot Sauce( 1/2 fermented red jalapenos with onion, garlic, apple and 1/2 fresh jalapeno, onion, garlic, bell pepper)  Medium Heat
Spicy Worcestershire Sauce- made from scratch, does not contain fish, wheat, MSG, added salt or sugar. 

Shipping is included to USA addresses.
This package is worth $80. 

SOLD OUT!

I got one of these gift boxes last year and I am still working on the sauces and purees. 
Going to have some of the red superhot sauce on pizza tonite, in fact!

The PE from last year was a life time supply for me!

Excellent products. Excellent value.  

Happy Holidaze, Texas Creek!   

I am all over this like white on rice when I get paid! I picked up a similar box last year, and it's more than worth the price. Ghost fire and the chipotle bbq sauce are amazing! And my wife absolutely loves the jalapeno seasoning. Awesome holiday offer again SL!

Thank you all for the kind comments! 

Runescape- those necklaces are a lot of fun.  Everyone who comes to our local chili cook-off contest gets one, we've had them at the NW Chilefest and I'm also using them for some sauce gift baskets that I'm selling at a couple local stores.  And Yes....there will be one in the Holiday Box along with the chile bandana.... :party:

I'll keep the sale going for a while depending on how the stock holds out, at least a few weeks.

This is Definitely on my wish list.    I hear good things about Texas Creek products and Hopefully Santa is good to me this year!

Thank you, everyone! 

Meathead, that was a quick delivery!  I have a lot of fun with those beads and bandanas.  Perfect addition to the holiday pack. 

The new orders will go out tomorrow/Tuesday.  Hillbilly...the sale will be on for a while, 

FG~ and winland, your orders went out today.  Will post tracking # to you by email.  THANKS!

thanks, pepperguy!  Hope you enjoy all the goodies!

Between here and the FB holiday sale, we've sold quite a few holiday sets.   Still have some available but the jalapeno salts are getting low and that will probably be what sets the cut off for the sale. 

Back