#61 TeamDub

TeamDub

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:37 AM

WM -

Thanks for the info! That Peach Ghost Scorpion about melted my face off... lol.

Still trying to figure out the rest if you get any time to weigh in... having so much fun with this - thanks again!

http://thehotpepper....ease/?p=1173887

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#62 Guatemalan Insanity Pepper

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 9,018 posts
  • aka:G.I.P.
  • (x5)

Posted 23 June 2015 - 05:46 AM

Purchased another box of fantastic pods from Wicked Mike last week, they arrived in 2 days.

6.17.15%20W-M%20Peppers_zpspklavrfs.jpg

Bishops hat's, Yellow Congo's, Choc. Scotch bonnets, Aji Fantasy, and Inca red drop's

excellent selection, fast and friendly service, & just look at these pods!

What's more to say, Wicked Mike Rocks!!

THP.Forum Maker Dude.43,000 + posts.
100% never seen lettuce on his burger. 100% never seen his chili with beans or no beans.  And 110% have never seen his kitchen.

#63 Plantguy76

Plantguy76

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • aka:Plantguy

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:55 PM

Got my pods I ordered form wicked Mike today & just wanted to say thank you wicked mike for the great selection of pods .
I highly recommend him he absolutely rocks!

Every dead Japanese beetle is a victory!

#64 nattymari

nattymari

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:19 PM

Ordered on Thursday afternoon got on Saturday.... excellent service, high quality.

Special order of all 7Pod variety:

vs140Li.jpg

6j3BIrW.jpg

#65 meinchoh

meinchoh

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:50 PM

That's great, nattymari!

John 14:16-17, Hebrews 13:2

#66 mpicante

mpicante

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,981 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 06:24 PM

Ordered on Thursday afternoon got on Saturday.... excellent service, high quality.

Special order of all 7Pod variety:

vs140Li.jpg

6j3BIrW.jpg

Wicked Mike does rock!received sfrb from him and had a BrAiN sTrAiN red and it had me seriously regretting my decision to eat it.Milk did not help one bit!!!!

#67 BlackFatalii

BlackFatalii

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 10:13 PM

Goats%20N%20MoAs_zpsgdrwtjy2.jpg

Box%202%20Free_zpsbwwbnbgr.jpg

Two boxes of pure win from Wicked Mike! Huge selection of high quality peppers, fair pricing, and friendly customer service. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for fresh pods!

#68 nattymari

nattymari

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 01:44 PM

definitely going to have to try those Peach Scorpions next.. they look awesome.

#69 sirex

sirex

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:10 PM

If you're talking. About the one sin the top right corner, I believe those are JPGS ( Jays Peach Ghost Scorpion ).

And they are off the chain!! I have some fermenting right now.Speaking of, I should process them soon.

Never sacrifice flavor for heat.

#70 BlackFatalii

BlackFatalii

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:47 PM

Yes, sirex nailed it; the three in the upper right corner of my second box are indeed JPGS. And they are truly beautiful pods. And I'm sure the heat is going to be incredible. I'm still wondering which is going to hurt more, the JPGS or the Madballz 7 they are sitting on...  :lol:

#71 mopeppa

mopeppa

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 02:45 PM

Hands up to WMikes

I sent him so many mails he should have just shot me down ..But he took the time answered everyone in length , He has to be a special person ..Like Fire Men ,,Thanks Mr Mike speaks a lot to me a man isn't no better than his word ...But somehow you seem to go beyond that....Dave ...will be ordering again soon.. Don't freak out.....I'll be more on target...LOL

#72 mpicante

mpicante

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,981 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:29 PM

Mike is the man and looking at all those pics Seems like they shouldn't be eaten they&look so good!!!

#73 1tom2go

1tom2go

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:46 PM

Very fast shipping, good service, and very helpful in picking out what to get.  Easy and awesome!  Thanks Mike!

now the $ shot of a very pretty 7pod brainstrain and its' friends...

8F2FE59A-31AF-4C17-8AF2-F1EC3C1BC22D.jpg

Edited by 1tom2go, 08 July 2015 - 09:48 PM.

scovilleheatlab.com

#74 bucdout57

bucdout57

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts
  • aka:BUC

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:58 PM

What the heck. How do you order pods where is his listing?

#75 BigB

BigB

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts
  • aka:the viking
  • (x2)

Posted 10 July 2015 - 03:42 PM

What the heck. How do you order pods where is his listing?

http://thehotpepper....-fresh-peppers/

#76 Wicked Mike

Wicked Mike

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • aka:Rusty Shackleford

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:37 PM

If you're talking. About the one sin the top right corner, I believe those are JPGS ( Jays Peach Ghost Scorpion ).
And they are off the chain!! I have some fermenting right now.Speaking of, I should process them soon.

Correct!

"Virtute enim ipsa non tam multi praediti esse quam videri volunt."

- Cicero, De Amicitia

#77 Cdmop

Cdmop

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:35 PM

My order from Mike arrived today, 2 days after I placed the order. Beautiful pods! Couldn't be happier with every aspect of the transaction!

#78 DocHolliday

DocHolliday

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:00 AM

Thanks Mike for the kind pods. I couldn't believe how packed the box was:

image_zpscfhku0hw.jpg

#79 Masonjonedward

Masonjonedward

Hi! This is my first post.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:13 PM

Been a lurker here for several years.  Love this site – feel like I actually know a lot of you.  But alas, I am simply a common stalker – until today.

It’s a pleasure to have my first post be recognition for Wicked Mike.  At the risk of being redundant and/or stating the obvious, Wicked Mike knows how to take care of people.

In response to his classified ad, I sent him $18 via PayPal requesting a Nuclear Sample Box.  Two days later I’m staring at a SFRB stuffed absolutely full of some of the most beautiful produce I have ever seen.  Clearly freshly picked, packed with care (and love?), with a large variety, it is the best bunch of peppers I have ever seen. 

I am not really a Chilehead: I dig the heat, but can only handle super-hots in very small doses.   Historically, I haven’t really been able to identify flavor differences between super-hots – all I could really taste was pure heat and pain, which is, of course, what I was after.

This box is different.  I immediately started sampling the peppers and could tell a distinct difference in taste.  They are ridiculously hot - no doubt - but I could actually taste them and they were delicious.  I have since cooked with a few, and I simply can’t get enough.  Perhaps this will be the box that turns me into a true Chilehead?  I wish I had taken pictures before I sealed them up and put them in the freezer – I think I was just too anxious to try to capture as much of the freshness as possible.  In the meantime, I think I’m going to order some of the mild/medium varieties Wicked Mike described in one of the messages we exchanged.  He is a very friendly and clever guy.  His success is not shocking, and I completely agree with all of the praise that has been showered upon him.   He is well-deserving of all of it, and I look forward to being a long-term customer.  Frankly, all of you are quite inspiring, and I could see myself buying/trading/discussing this stuff with you and Wicked Mike for decades to come.

To all of you noob/rookies/lurkers out there (as well as any other interested parties), don’t hesitate to send some money to Wicked Mike.  He will take care of you – you may even get a little surprise you weren’t expecting.    Honestly, I get the impression he accepts the money as a formality and would prefer to just share his pepper-wealth with all of us and think of us smiling (or crying) because of his generosity. 

Thanks Again, Wicked Mike.

#80 Wicked Mike

Wicked Mike

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • aka:Rusty Shackleford

Posted 15 July 2015 - 01:19 PM

Thanks Mike for the kind pods. I couldn't believe how packed the box was:

image_zpscfhku0hw.jpg

I played a lot of Tetris as a kid  :P