134 replies to this topic

#121 sirex

sirex

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:32 AM

Yes Mike has peppers now. He usually has them year round.

Never sacrifice flavor for heat.

#122 TNKS

TNKS

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts
  • aka:TNKS

Posted 20 May 2016 - 06:17 AM

He needs to answer messages
I sent 4 to him last week and none havr heard a word.
They aslo hit him on FB

#123 Magged Out

Magged Out

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:29 PM

Also sent him a PM, after about 5 days I just deleted it.

#124 Wicked Mike

Wicked Mike

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • aka:Rusty Shackleford

Posted 21 May 2016 - 05:27 PM

Apologies on the delayed response, Magged. My girlfriend ended up going to the ER and they kept her until they could figure out what was going on, and I was pretty much only leaving the hospital to come home and shower. Working on pulling together the website as we speak, which should eliminate the need to check into four or five different apps every day, hopefully streamlining things.

"Virtute enim ipsa non tam multi praediti esse quam videri volunt."

- Cicero, De Amicitia

#125 meinchoh

meinchoh

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 05:53 PM

Hope she's doing well! Some things we can't avoid or prepare for.

John 14:16-17, Hebrews 13:2

#126 grantmichaels

grantmichaels

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,010 posts
  • aka:grantmichaels
  • (x5)

Posted 21 May 2016 - 06:14 PM

Apologies on the delayed response, Magged. My girlfriend ended up going to the ER and they kept her until they could figure out what was going on, and I was pretty much only leaving the hospital to come home and shower. Working on pulling together the website as we speak, which should eliminate the need to check into four or five different apps every day, hopefully streamlining things.

good on ya ;) ...

The Deep State

#127 TNKS

TNKS

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts
  • aka:TNKS

Posted 21 May 2016 - 07:10 PM

Sorry for the GF Sir,got folks trying hard to reach you
Hope you can get something lined up to smooth things out

#128 Magged Out

Magged Out

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 08:57 PM

Don't sweat it Boss! I had a gut feeling that something was up.

#129 Galveston340

Galveston340

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:49 AM

Hope everything is OK with Her MIke.

#130 1tom2go

1tom2go

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:27 PM

Mike must like me more than the rest of you because I got my goods and I am happy as always..

1BD920DD-E764-45B9-B629-F0BB98776484.jpg

EBBAE897-F8D8-4890-A84B-D9B393B63786.jpg

7DBDFC47-1373-4AF9-BB63-F6AAE7D96990.jpg

scovilleheatlab.com

#131 Maligator

Maligator

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 07:37 AM

Got my 2 boxes yesterday as well :woohoo: ...just in time to share them with my family that is arriving tonight to spend the Memorial Day weekend with me! Pods look great and I really appreciate the labeling he does on each type of pepper so you can identify the ones you're not sure of :)

#132 kris79usa

kris79usa

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 02:00 PM

Just another post telling people Wicked Mike rocks...Thanks Mike! Beautiful handwriting BTW :D

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_2067.JPG

#133 austin87

austin87

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 08:43 AM

image_zpscmnvrwnw.jpeg

2 boxes of beautiful pods from Mike packed to the gills! I gave some guidelines and requests and left the rest open ended and I was not disappointed!

So far I've eaten an MOA scotch bonnet and while I still have a ton to sample (and I'll probably be starting a fermented hot sauce tonight) I can confidently say at this point my new favorite pepper is an SBJ7! I had the yellow variant and tried it about an hour after eating the MOA. Wow is it crunchy, fruity, and delicious!

Thanks Mike!

#134 ineedmilk

ineedmilk

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 03:44 PM

Hey guys yesterday received a package in the mail other than bills. Got my first 2 boxes from wicked mikes! Once i opened them i started sweating immediately. It was awsome to see so many different shapes, colors and types. Mike helped me with what i liked and cherry picked a few of what he thought i would be interested in. He gave me a bunch of info on the different varieties and types and was just really helpful in teaching a noob new things. Hes a good guy to learn from and talk to. All around awesome dude! Definitely recommend contacting Mike. Thanks again Mike!
20160701_155645_zpszlujn1pc.jpg 20160701_175321_2_bestshot_zpsziedso8e.j 20160701_180818_5_bestshot_zpsuqtbkmph.j

#135 PepperZ

PepperZ

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 02:27 PM

http://imgur.com/a/kqoIM

Obligatory post praising the Wicked Mike experience. I ordered quite a few boxes a couple weeks back and they all went to good use. Most of them were in my stomach at one point(*'-')/. 

Mike clearly went through a lot of trouble picking the peppers out and labeling them all with the limited information I offered in my order. Must have taken a good while. They arrived in just a couple days as he indicated in his ad. Would definitely order from him again and highly recommend working with him to anyone thinking about ordering peppers for whatever reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests