free Free Gochu Cheon Wu Shin Jo seeds with SASBE CLOSED FOR NOW

U.S. only

First ten people to PM me will get free OP seeds from pods that I grew this season. I have a bunch so figure each person will get 20 or so seeds. These are a delicious Korean Cayenne type pepper if you haven't had the pleasure to try them!

Stickman hooked me up with seed and I grew one plant that did very well so I would like share some seed. I will need a SASBE from you.

PM me if your interested.

PT

8 left folks. If I have more after the first ten i will post it here.

Oh and I could use a few rosemary seeds if anybody has...

Thanks!

neoguy said:
FYI, rosemary is very hard to start from seed, you'll be better off getting cuttings or established plants.

Ive started a few with no problem. Ive heard its hard but Id say its more that it grows so slow. I have also heard the starts you buy at the store are 3 years old and Id say thats accurate.

Thanks

PrimeTime said:
U.S. only

First ten people to PM me will get free OP seeds from pods that I grew this season. I have a bunch so figure each person will get 20 or so seeds. These are a delicious Korean Cayenne type pepper if you haven't had the pleasure to try them!

Stickman hooked me up with seed and I grew one plant that did very well so I would like share some seed. I will need a SASBE from you.

PM me if your interested.

PT

Glad you liked the Gochu Alan, and good on ya for sharing.   Cheers!

Yeah Rick awesome pepper, I wish I had more. I ended up with about an ounce of powder and its not gonna last long! Thanks again brother!

Ok folks heres who I have so far:

1. Mikey in the Ham
2. pepperguy1
3. Jackson13
4. Bucdoubt57
5. hot stuff
6. old salty
7. scarekrow
8. winland
9. Siouxzn
10. Austin

Below is a link explaining all about SASBE for seed shipping. For those of you who are new, please read and follow.
To be fair I don't care what type of envelope you send as long as there is enough return postage. Bubble packs are the best but thats up to you. I will label and bag the seeds and ship them in whatever you send.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend people!

PT

The proper way to do a SASBE    

OK we are full at 10 people. Offer is closed until I see what I have left so keep an eye out if you didnt make it this round.

Cheers all!

PT

Ok folks I just want to point out a few things. Please read or re read the link I posted for SASBE.

You need to send me:

1. An envelope that CONTAINS a SASBE as well as something to put your seeds in that is labeled for said seeds. Sending everything IN a bubble envelope is a waste.
2. The return SASBE needs to have postage to get back to you.

I have gotten a few so far that aren't really anywhere close to where they need to be.

I will cover it and get you your seeds but please think about the task at hand and what is required to achieve the task. I didnt want to go buy bubble envelopes and then go to the PO to cover any shipping deficiencies.

I need a labeled seed bag, addressed envelope (bubble or not, PO crushes non bubbles), and ALL SHIPPING COVERED.

Thanks all, seeds will go out asap.

Enjoy your evening!

PT

Back