• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Buckeye Butchlah - Buckeye Pepper Company

Dude's an ass hat,no time to waste on his retardness unless he does 3cc of straight cap in his rectum

Think for a second,these people dream up how much stupidity they can cram in a vid on a flippen pod they know going in will be hot
Super hot reviews are the "epic" fail if there ever was one
Seedy,Floral,FLORAL,skunk piss,ant turds and subtle hints of bird ass . . . . . . . .
They are all poster children of codependency and weakness,only thing missing is the bathroom mirror and duck lips

Pod reviewers need to loose the two digit IQ's and maybe whack off more to get their minutes of indulging fame

#BECAUSEDOINGPODREVIEWSMAKESYOULOOKLIKETHEPHUCKTARDYOUREALLYAREINREALTIME
If you cant split a pod and shove it up your azz you aint . . . . . . you JUST AINT the s**t you think you are

I've watched this man... i didn't watch the entirety of this performance. Glad to hear he didn't vomit again, that's always heartening.

Hope i'm not hijacking this thread (and shush me if i am), but does anybody have another review of the Buckeye Butchlah pepper? I believe i saw the proprietors of Buckeye do a credible review of a superhot a few months ago. I wouldn't mind that husband/wife team reviewing a few of their seeds/wares, if THP rules permit this.

I watched Nigel review a fiercely hot pepper recently, with considerable dignity -- while managing to show his usual culinary accuracy.No spit cup, no vomiting... and i had a fairly good idea of the pepper's taste after watching him.

Seriously, i never thought i'd be afraid of something called "Chocolate Bubblegum"... but i am. This is a remarkable hobby i've found for myself.

Anyone have an opinion on the Buckeye Butchlah?

Explain "the need" of pod reviews.
They are super hots they will be HOT!!
Why the need for crutches for over whemling personal insecurities?
I guess human rational decisions are nearing extinction

TNKS said:

I don't watch them, but the few I did were back in the day with Neil the Hippy, and you would learn from his reviews. First of all he would describe the pepper. The color. The appearance. The species. Then even after he ate it you would learn. What type of flavor is it? Does it hit the tongue? Does it hit the back of the throat? Does it creep? How long does it last? Does it linger?

All valuable info for people including saucemakers.

You were also entertained.

TNKS said:
Think for a second,these people dream up how much stupidity they can cram in a vid on a flippen pod they know going in will be hot
Super hot reviews are the "epic" fail if there ever was one
Seedy,Floral,FLORAL,skunk piss,ant turds and subtle hints of bird ass . . . . . . . .
They are all poster children of codependency and weakness,only thing missing is the bathroom mirror and duck lips

Pod reviewers need to loose the two digit IQ's and maybe whack off more to get their minutes of indulging fame

#BECAUSEDOINGPODREVIEWSMAKESYOULOOKLIKETHEPHUCKTARDYOUREALLYAREINREALTIME
If you cant split a pod and shove it up your azz you aint . . . . . . you JUST AINT the s**t you think you are

Don't hold back.

Tell us how you really feel.

:rofl:  

They are super hots they will be HOT!!
Why the need for crutches for over whemling personal insecurities?
I guess human rational decisions are nearing extinction

Explain the need to criticize/insult other peoples hobbies.

For the record I don't watch his videos(too much vomiting and open mouth chewing for my tastes), but I see no need to criticize/insult/etc something apparently thousands of people enjoy(his subscribers)

mikeg said:
I've watched this man... i didn't watch the entirety of this performance. Glad to hear he didn't vomit again, that's always heartening.

Hope i'm not hijacking this thread (and shush me if i am), but does anybody have another review of the Buckeye Butchlah pepper? I believe i saw the proprietors of Buckeye do a credible review of a superhot a few months ago. I wouldn't mind that husband/wife team reviewing a few of their seeds/wares, if THP rules permit this.

I watched Nigel review a fiercely hot pepper recently, with considerable dignity -- while managing to show his usual culinary accuracy.No spit cup, no vomiting... and i had a fairly good idea of the pepper's taste after watching him.

Seriously, i never thought i'd be afraid of something called "Chocolate Bubblegum"... but i am. This is a remarkable hobby i've found for myself.

Anyone have an opinion on the Buckeye Butchlah?
It's incredibly hot. 

As you wish, here;s Nigel reviewing one I sent him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJNQ6p3K34c

Yeah I do it all the time,doesnt take eating an entire pod to get all there is in a pod or what a pod has to offer
The Hot Pepper said:

I don't watch them, but the few I did were back in the day with Neil the Hippy, and you would learn from his reviews. First of all he would describe the pepper. The color. The appearance. The species. Then even after he ate it you would learn. What type of flavor is it? Does it hit the tongue? Does it hit the back of the throat? Does it creep? How long does it last? Does it linger?

All valuable info for people including saucemakers.

You were also entertained.

Back