• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Our forecast sounds bad

Yea it sounds like we'll definitely get some flooding. Hoping it flips the switch on the sturgeon bite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1jxSjeVI4M

I have a boat...  :)

Guess who is gonna be on my boat with me?

But then again...The burn areas-
Can't imagine what ALBUM I listened to a couple hours ago,can ya.

smokemaster said:
I have a boat...   :)

Guess who is gonna be on my boat with me?

But then again...The burn areas-
Can't imagine what ALBUM I listened to a couple hours ago,can ya.
I have a 19' Champion bass boat but the trolling motor batteries are dead and the outboard doesn't start. :lol:

Proud Marine Dad said:
The way they are talking I am thinking a monsoon or hurricane is coming tomorrow night.

Yeah, Up here they are saying 3-5" of rain and now wind gust up to 70 MPH, not going to be Nice the next few days.  

JayT said:
Stay safe guys, we Easties just have a nasty Nor'Easter to deal with.  Cold, rainy, snowy, windy for days.
At lest were not having the Cold with this one I never lived Back east but Did live where it got -30. 

Keep safe everyone!!!!!  Don't drive if you don't have tooooo. 

Driving in bad weather is what a LOT of Californians suck at,BIG TIME!

I agree,stay off the roads.
Stay at home fondling your pepper seed collections and getting your starts ready.

I've been putting out my plants/starts for winter so they can start kicking out pods.
Mostly Frutescens,lots of small pods.Tons of buds...

The Rhomboideum (SP?) is budding like crazy.

Temps. here are cool lately.
Mid to high 70's daytime,mid to high 50's at night.
Even the rainy days aren't that cold.
I had to break down and wear pants at night instead of shorts a week or so ago.

At least IF that Champion floats,you'll at least get a wild ride instead of tread water.

I've got a poor mans bass boat...

I've got a !969 Glastron Sportster walk through,15.5 ft..
55hp 2 stroke in mint condition,Trolling motor,2 fish finders(front and back).2 downriggers for trolling strippers,I mean Stripers,I mean ummm...... both?

Dual batteries with solanoid (SP?) so 1 runs the electronics - 1 for the outboard.Both charge when the outboard is running.

It holds 2 people + my tackle shop or 2 adults and a kid.   :)

I swear it can sniff out fish...
Seems at times,in the summer though it has priorities though.
Sniffs out the Bikini's in mid afternoon. LOL

smokemaster said:
Driving in bad weather is what a LOT of Californians suck at,BIG TIME!

I agree,stay off the roads.
Stay at home fondling your pepper seed collections and getting your starts ready.

I've been putting out my plants/starts for winter so they can start kicking out pods.
Mostly Frutescens,lots of small pods.Tons of buds...

The Rhomboideum (SP?) is budding like crazy.

Temps. here are cool lately.
Mid to high 70's daytime,mid to high 50's at night.
Even the rainy days aren't that cold.
I had to break down and wear pants at night instead of shorts a week or so ago.

At least IF that Champion floats,you'll at least get a wild ride instead of tread water.

I've got a poor mans bass boat...

I've got a !969 Glastron Sportster walk through,15.5 ft..
55hp 2 stroke in mint condition,Trolling motor,2 fish finders(front and back).2 downriggers for trolling strippers,I mean Stripers,I mean ummm...... both?

Dual batteries with solanoid (SP?) so 1 runs the electronics - 1 for the outboard.Both charge when the outboard is running.

It holds 2 people + my tackle shop or 2 adults and a kid.   :)

I swear it can sniff out fish...
Seems at times,in the summer though it has priorities though.
Sniffs out the Bikini's in mid afternoon. LOL
I use to guide Salmon Fishing on the Sac.  Now I never have the time or money to fish, but Love Sripers and before I married liked strippers too. lol  OK I still do but don't have money for ether one. lol   

Looks like the worse storm in like 6 years or more. hold on to them hats.. 

My market managers were emphasizing bringing extra weights tomorrow. Not hanging shirts, not putting out placards, going minimalist - anything else will blow away.

I might bring some ripe & tie the shirts to the hangars or something.

I hate high winds.

Thursday might be worse. :pray:

Here we have the Santa Anna's.

Now they call it the Pineapple express.
Wam humid stuff coming from the south.
El Nino-Maybe...

Was windy all day but calm now.

I think it'll be worse up north than here.
Last I heard was 3in. max here.

Starting late thursday to friday...last for a day or 2.

Cloudy after that - then in the 60's.
BUT it changes all the time.

What Ca. needs is a TON of small rain storms or it doesn't do any good drought wise.

It's started raining and a little wind here just a little pre-storm, about 3 pm is when the rain will really start.   In 08 we had some pretty bad wind damage just hope my Hot house stands up to the winds.  The Wind peak will be before sunrise tomorrow. 

Aaaaaaand nothing.

Not a single leaf on a single tree is moving. I brought out 120 lbs in sandbags to hold down my tent and all it did was cost me has mileage.

Let's hope it holds off until Friday!

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Aaaaaaand nothing.

Not a single leaf on a single tree is moving. I brought out 120 lbs in sandbags to hold down my tent and all it did was cost me has mileage.

Looks like your not going to get it till tomorrow and not as bad as up here in Northern Cal.    I might need them Sandbags more then you lol 

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Aaaaaaand nothing.

You going to 4th St. San Rafael tomorrow? Spose to be a absolute shitstorm. Are you crazy, or just that hardcore?   I might have to come down and take a picture of that shit, if you go. :rofl:

hogleg said:

You going to 4th St. San Rafael tomorrow? Spose to be a absolute shitstorm. Are you crazy, or just that hardcore?
4th St is seasonal - April-September

I do civic center from 8-1

And yes, they're predicting biblical weather. :pray:
Bring a camera - I've worked in worse. It'll be good to see ya! We're in the veterans memorial parking lot.
;)
Mr. Hill said:
Looks like your not going to get it till tomorrow and not as bad as up here in Northern Cal.    I might need them Sandbags more then you lol 
I am in Northern California. heh

Back