free FREE MUSTARD BHUT JOLOKIA SEEDS W/SASBE

Hi Joe,

Please count me in on this one. Plus, I'm willing to send seeds to Adrian (rghm1u20) in Romania. He and I have sent seeds back and forth, and he's supplied me with some Paprika varieties to grow next year. In fact, I put an envelope in the mail to him today, but it's a surprise (unless he reads this, which he probably will).

You'll probably be pleased to know I had a nice crop of Aji Yellow this year that are descendants of the seeds you sent me around 5 years ago.

Keep up the good work Joe!

Your friend Tom

kentishman said:
Hi Joe,

Please count me in on this one. Plus, I'm willing to send seeds to Adrian (rghm1u20) in Romania. He and I have sent seeds back and forth, and he's supplied me with some Paprika varieties to grow next year. In fact, I put an envelope in the mail to him today, but it's a surprise (unless he reads this, which he probably will).

You'll probably be pleased to know I had a nice crop of Aji Yellow this year that are descendants of the seeds you sent me around 5 years ago.

Keep up the good work Joe!

Your friend Tom
excellent!!! Adrian was near the top of my list LOL

glad that you had a great harvest that makes my day

thanks your friend Joe

Hahaha! Of course I am reading! And thank you both! My mailbox was so lonely in the last few weeks... No seeds anymore...
Got some seeds from Ajijoe before, when he used to sell, but since he closed the store, no more.... Still hope in better times!
Keep up the good work both of you! And all other THP!

rghm1u20 said:
Hahaha! Of course I am reading! And thank you both! My mailbox was so lonely in the last few weeks... No seeds anymore...
Got some seeds from Ajijoe before, when he used to sell, but since he closed the store, no more.... Still hope in better times!
Keep up the good work both of you! And all other THP!
your welcome brother be blessed

Told my wife about your broker job, Ajijoe, and also about the surprise envelope you, Tom, sent to me, and she was really impressed. She had an idea about other great things that happens here on THP, but I think she was never so impressed like now. I hope she will keep this in mind and will be more tolerant with all my peppers (and I am speaking about plants, seeds, pickled peppers, salted peppers, dried peppers, envelopes coming and going, etc.
Thank you, all the THP! Is a great world here!

Add me to the lists.
ajijoe said:
*******************************************************************************************************

OFFER FOR U.S. ONLY ONLY, BECAUSE I CANNOT AFFORD THE OVESEAS SHIPPING AND DONT WANNA GO THROUGH THE HASSLE BECAUSE I REALLY DONT HAVE THE TIME, I AM LOOKING FOR A FEW PEOPLE TO SEND SEEDS OVERSEAS TO OTHER THP MEMBER, I WILL THROUGH IN A FEW OTHER SPECIES FOR SHIPPING TO THESE PLACES, I WILL DIG DEEP INTO MY SEED STOCK TO HELP SO IT WILL NOT JUST BE SEEDS FROM THIS OFFER, I DONT LIKE LEAVING MY FRIENDS FROM OUTSIDE THE U.S.A. OUT EVERYTIME I HAVE A GIVEAWAY SO IM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE THAT CAN SEND SEEDS TO, I WOULD PREFUR SEASONED MEMBER I KNOW WELL TO PARTISIPATE IN THE OVERSEAS EVENT,OTHERWISE OFFER ABOVE IS OPEN TO ALL

AUSTRALIA
NETHERLANDS
ROMANIA
BELGIAM
PHILIPPINES
INDONESIA

AND A FEW OTHER PLACES

PLEASE INFORM ME IF YOUR INTERSTING IN BEING A "BROKER" SO TO SPEAK

THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE
Interested in helping with being a broker please pm me with more info.new to the forum. Not seasoned yet but I'm a team player just need the opportunity to offered. I'll pm you this as well. Thanks again for your time and reply.

bucdout57 said:
Add me to the lists.
Interested in helping with being a broker please pm me with more info.new to the forum. Not seasoned yet but I'm a team player just need the opportunity to offered. I'll pm you this as well. Thanks again for your time and reply.
offer is open but no thanks about the broker my friend, i wish i knew you a little better,please dont take it the wrong way
i did  say i need those i know

thanks your friend Joe

ajijoe said:
offer is open but no thanks about the broker my friend, i wish i knew you a little better,please dont take it the wrong way
i did  say i need those i know

thanks your friend Joe
No problem. I understand. No hard feeling.I'll be around here for a long time. Maybe in the coming months. I'll do my part to give back to the communty. You all have been so helpful. Thanks again.

Hey Joe,

I'd love whatever you're willing to TRY to send to me in Aus. With our customs people stopping most things like seeds and such it'd be lucky for something to make it through. 

If you, or some other THP member, are up for the challenge please add me to the list. I'll even be happy to cover any cost for packaging and so forth. 

If not, thanks anyway, I'm sure others will benefit just the same.

Cheers,

SR.

bucdout57 said:
No problem. I understand. No hard feeling.I'll be around here for a long time. Maybe in the coming months. I'll do my part to give back to the communty. You all have been so helpful. Thanks again.
thanks

Hey brother, if you think I can act as a broker for other European THP users, I would be happy to help. I see you put on your list countries as Netherlands and Belgium. Of course, this will maybe increase the costs for the one who's sending the seeds to me (and I have to apologize to Tom, if will load him... but it could be any other US who like to join), but probably will be cheaper if I will spread the seeds from here.

Back