• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Australian Bush Fire Sauce - Country Harvest Australia

Welcome to the third and final review for Country Harvest Australia's chilli sauce range! This sauce was smooth and smokey. Very strong soy sauce aroma, but the flavour is in your face sweet and smokey with garlic.

Score:
Flavour- 7/10
Heat- 1 +1/2/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5cdK_3aFp8&feature=youtu.be

I hope you enjoyed this little mini series for Country Harvest Australia. Please subscribe to my channel to see more hot sauce reviews, pod reviews and more!

Good review man. Description of taste and heat was solid. Overall I've enjoyed your videos since I've started watching and think they're really good.

I can understand the frustration of making reviews and not having many people watch. Myself, I've never ever made a video of anything. Just haven't had any interest but if I was doing what you're doing I can really see being discouraged. There are so many reviewers of chiles and chile related products on youtube nowadays it's crazy. It's hard to find the great ones in the sea of average and not so great ones. One of the best reviewers in my opinion is Neil Smith from Hippy Seed. He was the very first reviewer I ever watched years ago when ghost chiles were the new big thing. I thought the guy was crazy eating some of the pods he did but I learned a ton of info about super hot chiles as well as new varieties to look for. Love Neil, he's one cool dude but even he only has around 6300 subscribers. Now I'm not going to bad mouth Ted because many people like him. Hell I used to watch his videos awhile back but got bored quick. He's got almost 60k subscribers and I think that's insane, maybe if you start puking every other pod you eat you might get numbers like his lol. I've got nothing personal against the guy but I find it strange what some people find entertaining. Now he also has around 1500 videos which is a ton so chances are if you look up something chile related on youtube you're going to find Ted. Jason on the other hand is a freak of nature. Eating 30 ghost chiles and gargling 16 million extract is just fucking insanity. If he wants to put himself through that then he deserves every view and subscriber he gets. I get why people watch him, hell I watch him.

If you enjoy doing what you do then keep on doing it. I know I'll check out your reviews. Have a great one

Scorched said:
Good review man. Description of taste and heat was solid. Overall I've enjoyed your videos since I've started watching and think they're really good.

I can understand the frustration of making reviews and not having many people watch. Myself, I've never ever made a video of anything. Just haven't had any interest but if I was doing what you're doing I can really see being discouraged. There are so many reviewers of chiles and chile related products on youtube nowadays it's crazy. It's hard to find the great ones in the sea of average and not so great ones. One of the best reviewers in my opinion is Neil Smith from Hippy Seed. He was the very first reviewer I ever watched years ago when ghost chiles were the new big thing. I thought the guy was crazy eating some of the pods he did but I learned a ton of info about super hot chiles as well as new varieties to look for. Love Neil, he's one cool dude but even he only has around 6300 subscribers. Now I'm not going to bad mouth Ted because many people like him. Hell I used to watch his videos awhile back but got bored quick. He's got almost 60k subscribers and I think that's insane, maybe if you start puking every other pod you eat you might get numbers like his lol. I've got nothing personal against the guy but I find it strange what some people find entertaining. Now he also has around 1500 videos which is a ton so chances are if you look up something chile related on youtube you're going to find Ted. Jason on the other hand is a freak of nature. Eating 30 ghost chiles and gargling 16 million extract is just f**king insanity. If he wants to put himself through that then he deserves every view and subscriber he gets. I get why people watch him, hell I watch him.

If you enjoy doing what you do then keep on doing it. I know I'll check out your reviews. Have a great one
Thanks so much for your feedback mate. I am super glad you are enjoying my videos :) It is very hard for me atm to get the motivation to continue it. But I won't quit I just won't! :D

Capsaicinoid said:
Thanks so much for your feedback mate. I am super glad you are enjoying my videos :) It is very hard for me atm to get the motivation to continue it. But I won't quit I just won't! :D

Listen to Scorched ... he speaks the truth ... but do this because you enjoy it first and foremost ... a lot of sauce reviewers are dropping off lately because they are getting discouraged ... We were up to review 30 or 40 or maybe even 50 before we even started getting close to 60 views on average ... its a hard slog ... but I have met so many good people through doing it I think it is 100% worth it ...

Back