• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! FINAL ROUND - Pizza Party Throwdown Overall

Best Pizza

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Bragging rights... who makes the best pizza on the forum???!!!

Here is your top 5 folks

Vote for your fave!

2-day poll.

I dont have any faith in the voting process anymore.

JayT said:
As I am in this, and refuse to vote for my own, I will refrain from voting.  I wish everyone good luck.  This was one of my favorite throwdowns ever!

Didnt you vote in the last one?

JayT said:
As I am in this, and refuse to vote for my own, I will refrain from voting.  I wish everyone good luck.  This was one of my favorite throwdowns ever!

I don;'t believe this,.................after all the sweat and sweeping the flour off the floor...........you can't vote !...........wtf ?............seriously

PIC 1 said:
you can't vote !...........wtf ?............seriously

Who you voting for?

1.) Yourself
2.) Yourself
3.) Yourself
4.) FB
5.) JT

slim choices, really.

Go FreeportBurn! (sorry JayT, I don't eat dessert)

PIC 1 said:
I don;'t believe this,.................after all the sweat and sweeping the flour off the floor...........you can't vote !...........wtf ?............seriously

At some level, whether he'll admit it out loud or not, he's saying he thinks his own is the best, but on principle he won't vote on his own. Hence, he won't vote. Easy enough to understand - - - I happen to agree with him!

Editing for clarification: I agree that his pizza is the best of the possible choices. On the other hand, I agree with THP that it's no problem to vote for one's own entry. Also, note that we are voting for pizzas, not people

It ok cuz apparently you have to spread the vote around anyway.

geeme said:

At some level, whether he'll admit it out loud or not, he's saying he thinks his own is the best, but on principle he won't vote on his own. Hence, he won't vote. Easy enough to understand - - - I happen to agree with him!

I read his lack of vote now as no confidence in himself. Since he voted in the last round, unless he went and undid it, it's like he thinks he may end up voting for the winner, not himself.

at this point all these pizzas are winners in my book at look amazing hard to vote but finally cast my choice 

Voting for yourself is perfectly fine, and if you feel strongly yours is the best, please do. If you are impressed by someone else's be honest with yourself and vote theirs. Not sure why it needs to be announced one is not voting for him/herself, it just makes one who does feel bad, when it is and always has been allowed. Then it starts the same ole debate.

Please vote for whomever you want, even if it is yourself, been this way since 2007.

Let's keep this positive, the main vote went perfectly.

VOTE!

JayT said:
no worries with doing that.  I've refrained from voting on more than 1 TD vote for similar reasons.

able eye said:

Didnt you vote in the last one?
This is a different vote-

PIC 1 said:

Sometimes, people have reasons for not voting.  I've not vote, I've voted for myself when I felt I made the best entry, I've voted for the person who won against me.  It's personal, and each person has their own reasons for voting or abstaining. 

edit- I've voted for myself even when I didn't win because I thought my entry was the best for that TD.  Vote for what you feel is the best regardless if it's your entry or someone elses. 

salsalady said:
 Sometimes, people have reasons for not voting.  I've not vote, I've voted for myself when I felt I made the best entry, I've voted for the person who won against me.  It's personal, and each person has their own reasons for voting or abstaining. 

Exactly my point. :)
salsalady said:
edit- I've voted for myself even when I didn't win because I thought my entry was the best for that TD.  Vote for what you feel is the best regardless if it's your entry or someone elses. 

Bingo!
The voice of reason has spoken.

Scoville DeVille said:

Who you voting for?

1.) Yourself
2.) Yourself
3.) Yourself
4.) FB
5.) JT

slim choices, really.

Go FreeportBurn! (sorry JayT, I don't eat dessert)

No problem.......I was really hoping you were going toss one in here....

geeme said:

Ok..............you've proven me right again...............and sorry ...lol....I'm not a politician.......... :rolleyes: 

:mouthonfire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back