• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Topsey turvy pics

Well heres my pic after a nice little harvest of cherry toms(my fav)Im building a tripod this weekend so my plant can get more sun..but eitherhoo heres my pic and progress..Anyone else have upside-down plants they want to share?
Picture69012.jpg

Nice!
My best upside down planter was my chinese 5 color but the wind and rain broke my macrame hanger and snapped over half the plant. Hopefully it will still grow back nicely.

love those little toms...

I finally got my topsy turvys but have not planted anything in them yet and probably will just wait until next season to use them....

No real advantage other than laziness. I just didn't stake it early enough to toughen the stalk so I decided to just try the hanging basket approach. These also are a determinate variety so they won't produce too much longer and I don't want to put to much more effort into them.

Here's one that was staked early and in a bigger pot

The plants look great guys!

I can't get over how well my Fatalii's doing in the upside down container. I think it's actually growing faster because of it's unique outlook on life.

Back