• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

tiny pepper on overwintered 7pod

got a tiny choc7pod on a overwintered plant . its been inside since middle of oct. have it and a moruga by a small south window in the utility room . i removed all pods and flowers before bringing in and cut them back . but they keep flowering and wolla ! i seen this little fellow on the plant yesterday . is this normal ?  have pics attached  .  
IMG_1363.JPG
IMG_1365.JPG

Yeah, I get a few tiny pods in late fall and early spring on some overwinters if the conditions are right (temp, sun, water). These are typically in the house, or right by my south facing garage window. No harm in letting them do their thing. Bonus snacks!

hottoddy said:
Yeah, I get a few tiny pods in late fall and early spring on some overwinters if the conditions are right (temp, sun, water). These are typically in the house, or right by my south facing garage window. No harm in letting them do their thing. Bonus snacks!
Bonus snacks. Now that's nice. Looking for my over wintered plants to hook me up early.

It's normal and they're called "micro" peppers. I think they look cool. My buddy, has a Micro- Bullet Habanero plant, which has super micro peppers.

Back