B.D. Tastebuds has arrived...and it's nice to meet ya!

I am a pepperaholic
www.myspace.com/bdtastebuds
It is nice to be among friends...friends who share a love for the flavor!
Send me the best sauce you can find..or hot sauce schwag!!! and I will do you a favor of equal value! (insert dirty sex joke here :-)
B.D. Tastebuds
3427 e. surrey dr.
Owensboro, ky. 42301
:hell:

Welcome!

PS. If you solicit hot sauces on this site, please post the reviews on this site in the review section. It's one of the rules of the forum that you not review it elsewhere and post a link to the other site. Just letting you know. Since you already posted one review here, I'm sure this is okay with you.

:)

Thanks!

thehotpepper.com said:
Welcome!

PS. If you solicit hot sauces on this site, please post the reviews on this site in the review section. It's one of the rules of the forum that you not review it elsewhere and post a link to the other site. Just letting you know. Since you already posted one review here, I'm sure this is okay with you.

:)

Thanks!
Yeah...I know...my site is just a rinky dink personal blog...I want the review job on here...then my life would be carefree and sweet like a baby panda licking a scotch bonnet

G'day BD welcome to THP.
{glad typing is easier than speaking with a line like that}

Couldn't help notice the HippySeed BBQ on your myspace. Very cool :cool:

bentalphanerd said:
G'day BD welcome to THP.
{glad typing is easier than speaking with a line like that}

Couldn't help notice the HippySeed BBQ on your myspace. Very cool :cool:

you have good taste!

Greetings from Florida, pal. Man, with all those energy drinks on your Myspace page, you must be one shaky bro.:lol:

Greetings, and n1 with the NagaSav..yummy. :D

Ya...I had a tad bit 'o fun out last night...so fixing that with lots of iced coffee and a bunch of Bih Jolokia powder in my burrito. Works well. :twisted:

Back