Coach's "I Got Nothin'" Seed Giveaway

There are new folks joining the THP every day. I was one of those not too long ago. Some THP noobs have plenty of experience. Some have none. Plantin' time's a-comin'. This giveaway is open to anyone but aimed towards those who've got nothing to plant. Nothing too exciting, but a nice diverse base in my opinion. It's open to the first 3 people who PM me. Let me know.

* Jalapeno
* Brazilian Starfish
* Purple Cayenne
* Aji Pineapple
* Aji Cito
* Yellow MoA Scotch Bonnet
* Orange Habanero
* Chocolate Fatalii
* Red Bhut Jolokia
* Chocolate Moruga

Again, for most members, nothing to write home about, but I think it's a good start. 
Let the PMs begin... now.

Only catch is that you put a dollar in my paypal for postage:
rick.spencer@ucps.k12.nc.us

Hybrid Mode 01 said:

You're too modest! That's a pretty solid grow list for anybody, let alone a noob. In my first year growing, I thought orange habs were pretty exotic.  :rolleyes:

mpicante said:
Great giveaway COACH,good on you! And Hybrid Mode 01 is dead on-really nice selection of seeds.These will go quickly. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL.

Jackson13 said:
Nice Christmas gift and selection to new growers

someguy said:
Very generous offer. I am growing some of those varieties myself.
Thanks. I know if I had nothing & was going to grow 7 varieties, they would be a jalapeno, habanero, scotch bonnet, fatalii, bhut, scorpion & a baccatum. I added a few more to round it out to 10. Trying to pay forward the generosity I've enjoyed here.

hogleg said:
This is a dam good start. Where's all our rookies at?  WHO'S GONNA WIN ROOKIE OF THE YEAR 2015?!?  :dance:

bucdout57 said:
Well rounded list for all the new growers. Thanks for offering this COACH very generous. Happy holidays to you all.

pepperguy1 said:
That's a sweet offer coach,those noob  need to get in on it. :cheers:
CLOSED.

It took 3 days to find 3 people to take these seeds off my hands. I guess this selection was as unexciting as I thought. I'll add a few more to jazz it up & make it worth their time. I'll send them out tomorrow.

One guy quibbled that the $1 I asked for for postage was too much. $1 for 10 varieties of seed. Does seem a bit steep. Sigh...

Coach please tell me you're kidding!!!! $1.00 to help pay for shipping!!!!THAT IS RIDICULOUS.Wow good thing you didn't require sasbe.Let's do some math,how much would it have cost to buy 10 varieties of seeds plus shipping?then maybe all these varieties weren't a available at one vendor so factor in shipping 2 or 3 times.Someone help me out on this.

mpicante said:
Coach please tell me you're kidding!!!! $1.00 to help pay for shipping!!!!THAT IS RIDICULOUS.Wow good thing you didn't require sasbe.Let's do some math,how much would it have cost to buy 10 varieties of seeds plus shipping?then maybe all these varieties weren't a available at one vendor so factor in shipping 2 or 3 times.Someone help me out on this.
I second that ....+ Coach i like your list of pepper and for $1 Whaaaat !!. I guess everyone was shopping and wrapping presents :cheers:

I'm afraid so... the person emailed me- not PM, so I'm hoping it was a troll without a THP account. "If you really cared about helping people out you wouldn't nickel & dime people for a dollar. If you could waive that, I might be interested in your seeds." Maybe $1 for postage was a little selfish but far from unreasonable. I have felt nothing but unbelievable generosity in my time here.

There is always at least one jackass in the crowd. Anyone with half a mind knows your offer was very kind and generous. Don't sweat the foolish fools.

A dollar :rofl: . And by my calculations you would be lucky to get that collection for around $45 bucks  :doh:

Happy Holidays Coach!

Back