Hi all

Hi all, I am a fairly new hot pepper enthusiast. It all started when I stumbled on Pepper Joe's website and ordered up a packet of Chocolate Habanero. I since then have gotten Bhut Jolokia and Caribbean Pepper blend. Glad I found this forum, I have a pretty good collection of pepper seeds given to me by a friend. I have nothing to do with them so maybe I'll do a give away or something. Let me know if you would like this... Anyways hope to see everyone around!

:welcome: from Hawaii. That's a generous offer from such a new member, I'm sure there are a more than a few people here who would enjoy more seeds. May I suggest you going through the forum topic on SASBE's just to get an idea of what is standard protocol. Not hard fast rules but really good and fair suggestions.

tsurrie said:
Welcome from Slovenia.
Why wouldnt you try to plant some seeds ? Its fun to grow your own hot peppers :)
Haha, I have my fair share of seeds right now. Can only grow so much in my limited space. Rather give them to people that might want some extras.

ThePepperTrent said:
Haha, I have my fair share of seeds right now. Can only grow so much in my limited space. Rather give them to people that might want some extras.

oh, right.... I misunderstood you... I thought you don't grow at all.... we'll that's alright, I also try to give away but it seems to me that people nearby are afraid of my peppers :)
So I sent some around... It's a good feeling when you share

Back