Backyard Food Network

Its not really a business, but a place where folk might want to do business.  The idea is that folk share information on food independance and in exchange they can promote their business in that industry.  The site is absolutely new, not for profit, kind of what my main focus is; growing food for my family.  The place doesn't focus on preppers, but they are more than welcome.  The goal is more of sharing ways to live the way we used to before Walmart and refrigerators.

Almost nothing there yet.  Looking for friends who have the same interest to participate.

Example: It is built on a Wordpress Blog, but anyone is welcome to write blog articles, then I will sort them into categories.  Lets say you are writting about mylar bags for food storage, well then you can mention and promote your mylar bag selling business.  This way, we get information from folk who know the subject they write about and they get attention from the readers, maybe sell some things.

My main goal is to have an online place I can call home filled with people of like minds, people who do not want to be dependent on someone else to feed their family.

Currently, we keep goat for milk, chicken for eggs, and garden for most everything else.  We can, dehydrate, grow and stow.  If you do, I would love it if you would join me at.

http://BackYardFood.net

Back