• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Southern Redneck Hot Sauce - Pepper Palace - 2014 Hot Sauce Advent Calendar Day #24

http://youtu.be/ZnL4jypTocQ

Slosh's Bar & Grill 2014 Hot Sauce Advent Calendar - Day #24

First things first .... to everybody who contacted me asking if I needed anything over the last few days since I woke up to my channel being 'suspended' on the 24th of December ... Merry Christmas Sloshworks!!! ... to all of the people who stood up for me and stopped me going crazy ... thank you from the bottom of my heart ... 

The channel was re-instated as it was found it had never broken any of the YouTube guidelines and was taken down in error ... everything should be back to the way it was ... and all of the plans for next year I thought might have been gone are back on track ...

You might cop a few videos today and tomorrow to catch us back up to where we were supposed to be ... and now that I am a bit more cheery I will have to film our Christmas special this afternoon ...

It's good to be back ...

Welcome back to Slosh's Bar & Grill and welcome to our 2014 Hot Sauce Advent Calendar ... 25 sauces in 25 days!

On the twenty fourth day of Christmas Slosh tries Southern Redneck Hot Sauce from www.pepperpalace.com

This sauce tasted nothing like I was expecting it to taste ... it had a really thick oily consistency that would probably go quite well mixed with cooking ... very vinegar heavy ... very oily ... not hugely hot ... a perfectly fine sauce but not quite to my taste ... the description on the website says that it makes a great base for a wing sauce ... and I think this is exactly the kind of thing I would use it for ... 

http://www.patreon.com/sloshworks

Josh, glad to see youtube came to their senses and reinstated your channel and the sauce reviews roll on.  I haven't tried this hot sauce but I expect it is like most commercial hot sauce you will find at Pepper Palace, wholesale pepper mash mixed with lots of vinegar and slapped with a cute label by some non-chilehead.  One more chance to see what you will choose for episode #25 of the Hot Sauce Advent Calendar.

Oily - that's an odd and not very appetizing description. Certainly the last "mouth-feel" I want in a hot sauce.

As others have said, welcome back! Really glad they came to their senses!

Back