• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Wahlee's2015

Finally started the 2015 season with the following varieties;

1. Datil
2. Orange Blob F3
3. Wes Lane's Bad Brains
4. Pink Tiger
5. 7Pot Chaguanas
6. Mississipi Butch T
7. Pimenta Lisa F2
8. Bubblegum7
9. Vezena Piperka
10. Kraken Scorpion
11. Fidalga Roxa
12. Primo x Fatali
13. Habanero Burning Bush
14. Habanero Jaguar
15. Gibbering Idiot Habanero

Only one  Bad Brains seed. Datil planted end of the summer.

P1150101_zps5c35b374.jpg

P1150102_zps6c3c0b85.jpg

No, got a pepper from Chris Saunders. Should I ask Wes if I can keep it in the Glog when he's available again?

Edit; I tagged him at my fb page glog. I'll hear soon enough if I should remove it.

wahlee76 said:
No, got a pepper from Chris Saunders. Should I ask Wes if I can keep it in the Glog when he's available again?

Edit; I tagged him at my fb page glog. I'll hear soon enough if I should remove it.
Wes has been in the hospital for a bit and i hope he's getting better.  he told me he didn't want it passed around.  I have a ton of seeds for it, my new favorite pepper.  Grow it out but keep the seeds to yourself.

Will do. Love the pepper myself too. Only got one seed of the pepper I got. Hope it will grow.
Hope Wes will be up and running soon enough as well.

Spicegeist said:
Cool list.  Is the Kraken Scropion a brown pepper?

jedisushi06 said:
yes it's brown, it's a chocolate scorpion red bhut cross i think charles.  Ask Mike Hess, it came from his garden in Illinois.

So, that makes me wonder if I have the correct pepper. Too Bad most tags got loose from the pepper in my freezerbag.

But here are the pics of how I got the collection of peppers. My best guess are that the kraken tags are on the top left (right of the Borg9 (off pheno). Since the tags on the brown peppers are pretty readable, I think mine will be red (and thus wrong/other peppers?). Anyway, only time will tell.
P1150001_zps10600936.jpg

10661968_842821052429539_6268683842765637307_o_zps9b8ca758.jpg

PaulS said:
You're off to a good start. Good luck :)

mpicante said:
Hey really nice assortment of seedlings,looking good!I hope to see this grow ,Grow and GROW!!!!

meatfreak said:
Good luck and have fun with the 2015 grow, Wally :)

heefy said:
Nice grow list dude. We have a lot of the same varieties going on this year. I will be following with interest.

Devv said:
Good to see you're up and running Wally!

Hope Christmas was great, and have a Happy New Year!

Thanks people, fingers crossed for a scorching season :P

Two weeks :party:

doing pretty well, although three varieties didn't sprout  (Fidalgo Roxa, Wes Lane's bad brains en primo x fatali). Should I be patient or consider them lost?

P1150108_zps2614900f.jpg

Mississipi Butch T, a twin, or unknowingly two seeds that stuck together? Also one with four leaves.
P1150109_zpsbfb596d7.jpg

P1150113_zpse3834ff3.jpg

took the cap off Vezena Piperka
P1150111_zps577fd896.jpg

Datil
P1150110_zps0236d5ae.jpg

2 weeks is pretty normal for older seeds. Don't throw anything out until the 6 week mark (my record is 46 days now, against all odds it was a very healthy plant).

Back