vendor Have you ever heard of this seed vendor?

Ecoseeds.com, if you have, what do you think about them? The prices are incredibly cheap, as low as 1 dollar for 100 seeds. Theres no pictures to go along with it, just a list, so its hard to tell if its legit. Im not interested in buying from them, i just wanted to find out if they have a reputation. heres the link

http://www.ecoseeds.com/peppers.html

Hey RedF - the link takes one to an order form where the company name at the top is Redwood City Seed Co - so it's likely they're doing business under several names on the internet.  Here's a link to a review of RCSC on Dave's Garden page, but most reviews are pretty old.  Rather than research any more on eco seeds I'd look to find reviews and info on RCSC.  Hope that helps!  :)

SmokenFire said:
Hey RedF - the link takes one to an order form where the company name at the top is Redwood City Seed Co - so it's likely they're doing business under several names on the internet.  Here's a link to a review of RCSC on Dave's Garden page, but most reviews are pretty old.  Rather than research any more on eco seeds I'd look to find reviews and info on RCSC.  Hope that helps!   :)
yeah i see, ive never heard of RCSC either.They seem to have a few rare varieties you wont find elsewhere, but there overall selection is not that great. They mostly operate out of Ecoseeds though.

I ordered from these guys about 4 years ago. They haven't changed much since then, including the lady with the yellow boots tending the ghosts.They seem to be a simple mom and pop operation, phone in your order with a credit card or mail in with a check. 

I got what I ordered but my own ineptness had a hard time growing anything. Heck none of my tomato plants germinated that year too. I should find where they got stashed and see if I really want to try grow any.

Back