• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Ⓢⓟⓘⓒⓔⓖⓔⓘⓢⓣ ❷⓿❶❺

This year I'm not growing a whole lot, but enough to keep me happy :)

The first to sprout are Pink Tiger, can you see them here?:

I also have a couple of plants I started a while back, here are a some baby red bhut pods:

Nice looking baby bhut pods!interested in following your PINK TIGERS.I'm growing PINK TIGERS from Judy and some from Enrico.Don't know if I'll do glog or not(pics trying to figure out easy way to post them,I'm way to busy to post pics that require more than 5 or 10 minutes).Good luck on your 2015 grow.

MeatHead1313 said:
That's some bumpy looking baby bhuts! Will be following along again this year. Are you doing another year of the bhuts or are you doing more varieties this year?

I will always have bhuts, they're still my favorite :)  I have a good number of overwinters that are turning out alright so far, so some of the same from last year: Peach Bhut, Guwahati Bhut, Choco Bhut...

But this year I'm definitely growing more Seven Pods :fireball:

mpicante said:
Nice looking baby bhut pods!interested in following your PINK TIGERS.I'm growing PINK TIGERS from Judy and some from Enrico.Don't know if I'll do glog or not(pics trying to figure out easy way to post them,I'm way to busy to post pics that require more than 5 or 10 minutes).Good luck on your 2015 grow.

Got my Pink Tiger from standbyandfire.  No idea what to expect... will be fun :party: .

My second variety to sprout: CGN 17020, my favorite C. frutescens:

Vegas_Chili said:
Whoohoo!!! Way to go Charles! Let's get ready to JAM!!

Good luck (Not that you need it LOL), and hope you have a badass season!! :party: :fireball:

-Walt

Thanks buddy :cool: .  I'm looking forward to my grow and everyone else's too!  I've shared a few crosses, so it'll be fun what those look like...

Next one to germinate: Naga King (I'll spare you the pic of the seedling in grow medium).  I saved seed from the plant I grew last year from seed PeriPeri sent me, but I suspect his plants may have crossed with something else, maybe with a reaper.  Still, really neat prolific plant with pale pre-ripe pods and loads of heat when ripe.  Here's a pic from last year, what do you think? http://thehotpepper.com/topic/44012-spicegeist-2014-the-year-of-the-bhut/?p=1030963

This past grow season I pollinated a few flowers on one of my favorite varieties, a delicious Chiltepin, with pollen from my very prolific C. galapagoense, I gave seed away to a few people, so I'm looking forward to seeing how these turn out for them.

Here are two seedlings I started, each from a different pod:

Chiltepin x C. galapagoense F1 from pod 1

Chiltepin x C. galapagoense F1 from pod 2

A couple years ago I made a Yellow Bhut cross and shared the seed with a few people, but this is my first growing it myself.  I pollinated the flower with Primo pollen and pollen from another variety, looking at the results I'm pretty sure it was not the Primo.

It just sprouted, but thought I'd show the fruit instead.

Here's how it grew for cmpman1974 and Sanarda.

Back