Hello From St Louis

Hello to all from the city known for Mike Brown (not a highlight I may add) and the Arch, toasted ravioli, and frozen custard.

My name is Adam and I must say that eating hot food/peppers is in my DNA as we have always eaten peppers with out meals for as long as I can remember. The journey started with Thai and Vietnamese peppers and how it has expanded to the likes of superhots, e.g. TS Moruga, and more milder peppers. 

I am new to this forum but not new to growing peppers, with mixed results.I am looking now to expand my knowledge in growing peppers and plants in general, seeing what others like and dislike about varieties available, and using this as a springboard for sharing tips, recipes, and highlights throughout the upcoming years. I am reading to soak up all the info here,  have winter fly by so I can get my hands dirty and have the bountiful harvest that summer will bring.

Happy New Year to all and may your garden be full of productive plants and may the peppers burn on the way out.  ;)

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back