• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Hot Chocolate.....

Ok, so I have been playing with this one for about a week.  So about an hour ago, I plugged in the kettle, dumped a packet of hot chocolate powder in a cup, a splash of milk, then a sprinkle of an unmarked super hot powder was added.  Stirred the powder and splash of milk, then kept stirring as I was adding the water.  It was HOT chocolate in more ways than one.  Only thing is that no matter how much I stirred, there was always a bunch of red particles floating on top.  I even talked the ol' lady into a small sip.  Next time I talk her into something like this, I NEED a picture for you all.  It is something else....

i did the same thing but it was in some soup i made , i had put bbg7 in it , and got mama to try it . didn't go over so well  ! pictures says a thousand words ! especially the words that were able to come out of her mouth soon after the burnnnnn ! lmao 

I don't think you'll ever get all of the particles to dissolve. If you don't want the particles try using a teabag or pouring it through a coffee filter. Maybe you could even brew it in the coffee maker. 

Thanks for the info Ocho Cinco.  Never thought of that.  I could use HER coffee machine too.....  I am liking this....

Back