• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

oldsalty bashed and broken!!!!!!

Just wanted to let my fellow chili head's and friends know I won't be on for a little while while I recover from my accident!! :) Hard to concentrate heavy pain killers!!!!
BF t y g cffgh. #!());;+ whoa sorry brain scrambled lol. I'm not on that often lately took a bad fall on a barn inspection I was doing to help a friend.
Floor was rotted fell thru caught my left foot on a metal plate hung upside down broke my ankle fell 20 ft onto cement pad broke 2 ribs whole right side is black and blue stiches in right knee and severe sprain in left wrist hard to write :) sucks!!
Feel so bad people keep liking my posts can't reciprocate in and out from pain killers!!
Well sorry to whine about it :) Just wanted to let someone know I'm still around! Just temporarily side tracked!! :)

Nap time!! :)
Oldsalty

Well, I was hoping it was just the Holidays keeping you busy. Sorry to hear this - pain is bad news.

Of course, painkillers are GOOD news!

Take care of yourself and get better! :beer:

:doh: You ol' barn stormin' fool, I'm just glad you survived that crazy shit. Take your time healing Salt. 

Love and respect, bro.

Get well soon OS!!  Glad it ain't worse.  Miss you!  

What? A little bump holds oldsalty back? Man up and stop whining!

Nah just kidding, hope you don't have any long term affects from it. I had some mean ones and they still play up with cold weather, physical (heavy) work, when I have a bad cold (caughing) etc. But even when you recover fast you'll have quite some time to "enjoy" your ribs, it will take months until they loose their sensitivity. I certainly hope they're putting you on some good medication the coming weeks, get well soon!

With broken bones, cuts and bruises you have a reason to whine.. so permission granted ;)

Seriously - glad you made it alive from that! 

Trust - most of us will still be here when you get back. Once a chilehead, always a chilehead!

Back