Plant Preorder sale

I'm selling plants in 2015, 25% off coupon good till 1/31/2015: preorder

Link to website 

Plants ship in sets of 4, shipping is included in price, it will be 21$ each box with this coupon. This price is lower than most vendors selling comparable stuff(2.50 each plant + 11$ shipping).

Add 4 plants of your liking to cart, mix and match is fine. Total # plants must be divisible by 4(or i'll refund your order).

Paypal checkout (paypal, credit cards)

I will ship them whenever you want(February-June). Use the comment field on the order to tell me (or i'll email you).  note: i will top them if they get too large for the shelf/box, So let me know if you don't want them topped!

Sample pictures 1(bucdout57):
(these are aji's look more scraggly than chinense varieties).
mZtxP2b.jpg

Nem4N9z.jpg

Sample pictures 2(romy6):
Box is beat to hell, thanks usps....
photo2_zps26535fcc.jpg

plants are still pretty good shape!
photo_zpsb1e2eac3.jpg

I can vouch for juanitos plants coming in safe having been lucky enough to get in on his test run offer. Plants arrived safe, fast and looked great. I wouldn't hesitate ordering some plants.

Quick note for juanitos tho-that's not my pics up there.

MeatHead1313 said:
I can vouch for juanitos plants coming in safe having been lucky enough to get in on his test run offer. Plants arrived safe, fast and looked great. I wouldn't hesitate ordering some plants.

Quick note for juanitos tho-that's not my pics up there.
oh, is that jamies? whoops lol (fixed)

sorry if the coupon was being stupid for anyone, i found a bug in the ecommerce software i was using.. lol

Anyway, few days left for the 25% off.

juanitos said:

I'm selling plants in 2015, 25% off coupon good till 1/31/2015: preorder

Link to website 

Plants ship in sets of 4, shipping is included in price, it will be 21$ each box with this coupon. This price is lower than most vendors selling comparable stuff(2.50 each plant + 11$ shipping).

Add 4 plants of your liking to cart, mix and match is fine. Total # plants must be divisible by 4(or i'll refund your order).

Paypal checkout (paypal, credit cards)

I will ship them whenever you want(February-June). Use the comment field on the order to tell me (or i'll email you).  note: i will top them if they get too large for the shelf/box, So let me know if you don't want them topped!

Sample pictures 1(bucdout57):
(these are aji's look more scraggly than chinense varieties).
mZtxP2b.jpg

Nem4N9z.jpg

Sample pictures 2(romy6):
Box is beat to hell, thanks usps....
photo2_zps26535fcc.jpg

plants are still pretty good shape!
photo_zpsb1e2eac3.jpg

you can file a claim online , have a copy of receipt don't include  the shipping  cost as well as the purchase value . they will reimburse you . i did it to a little bit to fill out on line but got 40 dollar check from them !      :onfire:
moruga welder said:
you can file a claim online , have a copy of receipt don't include  the shipping  cost as well as the purchase value . they will reimburse you . i did it to a little bit to fill out on line but got 40 dollar check from them !      :onfire:
keep the box ! take a pic. but keep box till check is in hand . thats what they told me . so i obliged them .  

Back