• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Dragon49's 2015 Grow Log

I did start my Pepper plants in 2014, but in honor of the New Year, it is time for a new album.  To start off the 2015 Chile Pepper grow log, I bring you the first Brazilian Ghost pod of the season.  This is not a great picture, as it is hard to focus on something small in the middle of the canopy.

This is from my Impact F2 plant that I think is really just a normal red Bhut. 

I had the smaller half with dinner. It was damn hot like the last pod that I picked off this plant, but thankfully, this pod was full of delicious flavor!

I just found three new Brazilian Ghost pods! The pictures aren't great because my iPhone camera does not focus well on small objects. I hope they come out big and deadly!

I found a 4th pod on the Brazilian Ghost.  I hope I'm not growing all mini-pods.  If I am, I'm sure it is my fault for initially over-fertilizing:

I'm working hard to top and prune this Pimente de Neyde x Bhut Jolokia F7 (possibly crossed (I hope not) in the previous generation.  This better produce lots of peppers after I put it in the ground in May.  The plant is healthy as it is already starting to flower, but I'm pulling of all the buds while it is inside:

Back