grills Voice-activated Lynx Grill

smart-grill-image2-phone.png

http://www.lynxgrills.com/smart-grill.asp

That is one of the most ridiculous 'thangs I've ever heard of.

Sure its still in concept form but geez louise.

What's next?

A voice activated toilet with accompanying app for your bat phone?

"Toilet!"

"Wipe my ass!"

But GM since YOU posted this....

DRINK!!

I am not grilling on no toilet at any party with the likes of the two of you!   

Wait.

That's a lie.  If you light a fire in the bowl I'll grill on it wicha.  I'll even bring beer.

Suggest shrimp or maybe satay..

"Linx Grill I think you fuct up them last burgers man.  I asked for med rare and got medium well."

Linx grill says "maybe they was wrong.  but I'm out here in teh freezing focking cold man, do you know how fcukin hard it is to maintemps at minus forty windchill?  I'm trying real fcukin hard out here"

"Do or do not Linx Grill.  There is no try ya bitchass."

Linx Grill says "damn dude, ya gettin me back for that steaks is burnin bit aintcha?"

texas blues said:

What's next?

"Toilet!"

"Wipe my ass!"

DRINK!!

bbq-grills-500-34.jpg

"Linx grill I'm considering replacing you with a converted toilet grill my internet friends and I dreamed up."

Linx grill says "Surely you are joking.  Don't eat where you... well, you know."

"Linx grill don't get all sanitational on me.  I've seen pictures and believe it entirely possible.  Probably cooks burgers as well as you do!"

Linx grill says "well fine then! take my craigslist picture you unappreciative shit!"

"Linx grill I'm sorry.  I took the joke too far and didn't mean to hurt your feelings.  Let's make some chicken wings and hug it out."

texas blues said:

What's next?

"Toilet!"

"Wipe my ass!"

DRINK!!
images-4.jpeg

"Lynx Grill I'm feeling like some beer can chicken."

Lynx grill says "Dude don't rip yerself off.  Drink the beer then pour some of the kids apple juice in the can.  Add some cut up lemon if yer feelin fancy an shit.  That way you get to drink all the beer and still get a moist succulent bird."

"That's a damn fine idea Lynx Grill.  Sage wisdom like that will keep ya off Craigslist."

Lynx grill says "You ain't scarin me with dat shit again.  I heard tha wife tell you she'd never allow a grilling toilet in the back yard."

"Lynx grill I want you to turn yer ears off unless I say 'Lynx Grill' understand? Fcukin technology is getting scary invading my privacy an shit."

Lynx grill says "Yer tellin me!  You should hear what the thermostat has been talking about after you leave for work!"

"Let's move on Lynx grill.  About how much apple juice in the can?"

:)

"Lynx Grill what do you think I should do with these pork chops?"

Lynx grill says "Man I'm all out of fcuks to give about what you do with them chops man."

"Lynx Grill that's hardly the kind of response I was expecting.  You better check yourself before you wreck yourself."

Lynx grill says "Ok ok ok damn it!  Stop abusing me with your circa 2007 vernacular and I'll help!  Brine the chops with salt/garlic and turbinado sugar and then grill over direct heat.  Pat them dry and season before you put em on."

"That's what I'm talking bout Lynx grill!  Your suggestions are always so off tha chain!"

Back